X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is What Happens When You Grab a Cop's Groin

http://chicagoist.com/2011/12/21/thi...n_you_grab.php

2011_12_21_slowik.jpg

Most of us know never to resist arrest, right? Here's why. A Westmont man faces charges of retail theft, aggravated battery to a police officer and resisting arrest after he was allegedly caught shoplifting from a Park Ridge Dominick's and grabbed onto a police officer's groin for dear life as he was being arrested.

Employees at the Dominick's at 1900 S. Cumberland in Park Ridge reportedly caught Frank Slowik, 44, shoplifting. When police responded to the call they found Slowik running from a store employee. One officer tackled Slowik and, when another officer swooped in to help subdue him, that's when Slowik squeezed the second officer's lemon 'til the juice ran down his leg. The officer responded by striking Slowik several times in the face with his hand.

If the booking photo is any indication, Slowik must have had a kung fu grip on the cop's junk. Slowik was taken to Resurrection Medical Center in Chicago for treatment, then Cook County Jail for booking. He's held on a $50,000 bond. the officer was treated at and released from Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge. Park Ridge Police Lt. Duane Mellema said an investigation into the incident showed the officer's force was justified.
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

One of my friends has far better luck when she grabs offcers' groins. Of course, she is significantly better looking than that fellow, doesn't shoplift, and waits until they are off duty.

Comment

On the positive side, at least he left the poor guys zipper out of it.
      Work harder! Millions on welfare depend on you...

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
        One of my friends has far better luck when she grabs offcers' groins. Of course, she is significantly better looking than that fellow, doesn't shoplift, and waits until they are off duty.
        wow..Carbon... 2 very different things... lol...very very different...
        I'm not small, I'm fun sized....

You're the reason I have Pistanthrophobia.

Where's my EFF You Font on my computer?

Скажите мне другая история...

Comment

Now I know how Elle got that black eye.

Comment

There must not've been video. That's the same thing Jeremy Morse did in Inglewood and got hung out to dry for.
            NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Street_Cop50 View Post
              ... that's when Slowik squeezed the second officer's lemon 'til the juice ran down his leg.
              Was this Officer Jimmy Page, or Officer Robert Plant?

Seriously, hope the officer is ok; I'm a woman and I can't read that without cringing! Investigation??!!? Oh, hell no – that clearly calls for any use of force necessary.

I hope that was just a formality and this poor guy didn't have to worry over getting jammed up in addition to the considerable pain.
              "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
              ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
                There must not've been video. That's the same thing Jeremy Morse did in Inglewood and got hung out to dry for.
                That's cuz it was California Sarge

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9913 users online. 372 members and 9541 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                X