Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know cops in some of the counties on Long Island, NY, make great money, but the cost of living is really high there.
    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Congradulations on your raise. What are you going to do with all the extra money.
      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

I hate to say it Shooter, but in the 10 minutes it took me to read this thread, I just got paid your hours wage.
        "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

Hell my meal allowance is about that much!

TG
          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

You get a meal allowance? We(cops) try to eat at Pizza Hut as much as possible(freebies). LOL
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
            -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3911 users online. 255 members and 3656 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X