300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pull to right and stop. Not hard!

Responded to a fire call last night. Was traveling down a 2-lane road code 3 when I started to come up on an unmarked county unit. He pulled to the right and stopped to let me go by...the problem though was the oncoming car who decided to simply stop in the road. The deputy as a result had to almost pull up into a yard (and a ditch) to allow me to squeeze by. After I passed I looked in my rear-view and saw him lighting up said car for I'm guessing failure to yield. Gotta love the cooperation! :P
    SCHP TCO

Freemason

Originally posted by Krell View Post
    Responded to a fire call last night. Was traveling down a 2-lane road code 3 when I started to come up on an unmarked county unit. He pulled to the right and stopped to let me go by...the problem though was the oncoming car who decided to simply stop in the road. The deputy as a result had to almost pull up into a yard (and a ditch) to allow me to squeeze by. After I passed I looked in my rear-view and saw him lighting up said car for I'm guessing failure to yield. Gotta love the cooperation! :P
    I love it when a plan comes together.

I used to love following ambulances to the hospital.............................I emptied many ticket books that way.

Comment

Gotta love it!!
      "We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles." -- RSGSRT

Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

One area I worked seemed to have an abundant amount of people that couldn't figure out what to do when approached by emergency vehicles. I used to park across the street from a fire station and just wait for them to get a call. I could always get a cite following them that way.
        Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
        Albert Einstein

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7535 users online. 422 members and 7113 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X