X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• criminal kissing at age 12

http://radio.foxnews.com//toddstarne...-olds-kiss.htm

Thank God for the statute of limitations...l
    Though their numbers are many, as the grass upon the field, we will count them at the end of the day.

Link is broken
    But I found this one
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/21...on-playground/
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
    (")_(")
    Copy and paste Bunny into your
    signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

“They called us and said they caught two children kissing on the playground,” Sgt. Stephanie Eller told Fox News & Commentary. “The reality is it was probably something innocent between two kids on the playground.”
      Something innocent, no really, it can't be???

Another parent suggested the principal needed to be fired.
      Yep, that would be start, along with the idiot teacher / playground monitor who started this whole thing.

So whos going to file the FOIA request to see the report, I bet it's worth a good laugh.

BTW, I hear the two kids are registered @ TOYS R US. I'll be starting a fund to by the couple a new pedal car, I hear the current one doesn't have room the baby.
      Last edited by CACBAND; 11-22-2011, 04:25 AM.
      (\__/)
      (")_(")

Comment

The 30-second call-

"You wanted to kiss him?"
        "And you wanted to kiss her?"
        "Don't do that at school anymore, they have rules."
        "10-8, no report."
        If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

Originally posted by School Cop View Post
          "You wanted to kiss him?"
          "And you wanted to kiss her?"
          "Don't do that at school anymore, they have rules."
          "10-8, no report."
          Hopefully this could be handled by a dispatcher.
          All posts are my personal opinion and are not necessarily reflective of the views of my department.

Comment

Originally posted by sean3017 View Post
            In today's CYA world, dispatchers handling calls, no matter how much BS is written on it seem to be getting rarer.
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by CACBAND View Post
              In today's CYA world, dispatchers handling calls, no matter how much BS is written on it seem to be getting rarer.
              Ain't that the truth. God forbid we don't send someone out and someone complains or something happens. Especially at my department, because no matter how stupid the call, EVERYONE gets a car because the administration will fry us in a heartbeat if they feel bad press may follow.

Edited to add: Not even bad press, but the appearance of future bad press. I got yelled at for asking questions of a caller - which I was of the understanding is my job - because my supervisor felt that I asked TOO MANY questions to figure out the call and if that call made the press I was "badgering" the caller. My "badgering" lead the caller to not want to return to the area (not really) to make a report in their eyes; when, in fact, I was asking questions to figure out what happened and try to get them to come back to the area to make a report (our policy). I was actually told that the press would find it unprofessional that I didn't just send a deputy (out of our patrol area - against policy) to make a report (he didn't want to make one - just wanted us to be aware of what happened) because it's their job, not mine, to ask questions. Apparently, they want trained robots manning the phones and radios....
              Last edited by Aerohead; 11-22-2011, 08:02 AM.
              "We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles." -- RSGSRT

Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by sean3017 View Post
                If school personnel thought it was bad enough to call, it's good the law showed up to inform them there's no crime.

Comment

What happens at government schools doesn't surprise me any more.... but it does concern me that people with no sense of judgment continue to try to indoctrinate/educate America's children.
                  The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Listened to a caller today on the radio that had knowledge of the incident.. He said there is much more to the incident than being reported.. He said that when the scgool officials talked to one of the girls information came out that possibly involved serious problems in the girls home...which could involve the children being removed fronm the home.... I got the feeling their was some abuse taking place in the girls home and the call to the police was not just for a kiss on campus...
                    Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
                      Listened to a caller today on the radio that had knowledge of the incident.. He said there is much more to the incident than being reported.. He said that when the scgool officials talked to one of the girls information came out that possibly involved serious problems in the girls home...which could involve the children being removed fronm the home.... I got the feeling their was some abuse taking place in the girls home and the call to the police was not just for a kiss on campus...
                      I hope there is more to it, I was wondering were the comment about abuse in the first report came from. Would figure, normal, media spin.
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

If the only reason the school called the police was because two consenting 12 year olds were kissing on a playground... that is a waste of time and terrible policy. Handle it internally and have parents talk with the kids..... If they called because in speaking with the kids a deeper and more pressing criminal issue came to hand (IE molestation, child neglect, forced contact) then that is obviously an entire different issue.

(sarcasm alert) I have never expierienced a news story getting blown out of proportion like this....

BTW: If kissing a girl when you are 12 is illegal... I broke the law, wonder why they never asked me that on the polygraph?
                        Retired 02/01/13

Comment

I think I was stealing my uncle's nudie mags at 12...

Comment

Originally posted by CACBAND View Post
                            I hope there is more to it, I was wondering were the comment about abuse in the first report came from. Would figure, normal, media spin.
                            I have heard of similar incidents where "kids" acting out revealed sexual abuse at home. And I too heard that radio call in on WJR.
                            Just pay your dues, and be quiet :-)

Comment

Crap... No when they ask me if I've ever committed a crime that went undetected, I have to say yes. Do I still stand a chance at becoming a cop???? Hopefully it's not an automatic DQ
                              Last edited by sean3017; 11-28-2011, 12:29 AM.
                              All posts are my personal opinion and are not necessarily reflective of the views of my department.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4738 users online. 217 members and 4521 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X