Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nashville Star

Is anyone else watching this?

I think it is going to either be Buddy Jewell or Miranda Lambert.

Miranda has my vote.

Is anyone else getting sick of Brandi crying each week?
    Drug Recognition Expert

I agree with you. I think that it will be Buddy or Miranda; however, I think that both will end up making it. I do think that Miranda has the biggest "star" potential though.

I just can't see how Brandon survived this far. I don't think that he should have even been picked for the show.
    "Integrity is like virginity. Once it's lost, you can't get it back." --drunkhunter

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by drunkhunter:
      I think that both will end up making it. I do think that Miranda has the biggest "star" potential though.

I think both will make it too. I also agree that Miranda has the biggest potential. I think it has a lot to do with how HOT she is.

It is amazing how good most of the people on the show are.
      Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Her original song was great, and she sang it with a lot of passion. She's got kind of a Faith Hill/Dolly Parton thing going on. I think that she'll go far.
        "Integrity is like virginity. Once it's lost, you can't get it back." --drunkhunter

Comment

I watched a little bit one night & I can't imagine having to be a judge on a show like that. The ones I saw were really good.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3325 users online. 186 members and 3139 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X