Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kissing counsins in Tennessee? Naaaaaaaah!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kissing counsins in Tennessee? Naaaaaaaah!

A pair of cousins are facing charges in Hawkins County after deputies say one stabbed the other with scissors over their relationship.

Erika Wilson and Jesse Brooks are both charged with domestic assault.

According to an arrest report, Wilson and Brooks are first-cousins.

Police were called to the home after Wilson claims Brooks attacked her, then she stabbed him with scissors.

Wilson tells police the fight was over their relationship status.

Both Wilson and Brooks told police they were drinking during the incident.

I wonder if the fight started out with..."but honey, we CAIN'T get married!"

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post

Mwahaahaahaa!!

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Stupidity should be a felony so that they lose the right to vote.

Comment

I investigated a suspicious vehicle, one night at about 0130 hours, parked behind a business. I checked with the driver of the vehicle, a black male, who said he was dropping off his daughter at one of the business. He said his nephew allegedly stayed at the business and agreed with us that the whole thing appeared suspicious and he also suspected something was up but his daughter wasn't telling him much.
          I asked his daughter about it. She held her head down and appeared to be embarrassed. She told me her "friend" stayed at the business and she was only going to play cards etc with him. I didn't tell her what her father told me about them being cousins.
          I then checked the business and did find some one staying in it. The male subject stated he and another guy stayed at the business, at night, to keep an eye on the place and had keys to the doors. I had the guy go around front and unlock and lock the front door to prove that the keys did work there. While we were walking to the front , he had a BIG grin on his face and winked when he stated the girl was there to stay with him all night and said "you know what I mean...". He said and did that twice each time. I didn't know if I was going to barf or laugh.
          Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
          President Ronald Reagan

All we ask is to be let alone.
          President Jefferson Davis

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
            that's hilarious, I about choked when I say that.... so wrong, so very very wrong...I thought that when the Deliverance marathon was on A& E that would be the last I ever saw of that guy..
            I'm not small, I'm fun sized....

You're the reason I have Pistanthrophobia.

Where's my EFF You Font on my computer?

Скажите мне другая история...

Comment

Last edited by Iowa #1603; 11-12-2011, 07:54 PM.

Comment

I have posted this before but it fits quite well here. I arrested a guy for beating up his mom pretty good. Mother and son were making love all night and stopped when the sun rose. She wouldn't scramble some eggs for him after their love making marathon so he broke her nose.
                Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post
                  I have posted this before but it fits quite well here. I arrested a guy for beating up his mom pretty good. Mother and son were making love all night and stopped when the sun rose. She wouldn't scramble some eggs for him after their love making marathon so he broke her nose.

Was that the trailer story?

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post
                    Seems like he scrambled her eggs all night long!
                    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                      Was that the trailer story?
                      That is it.
                      Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

NOW PLAY NICE!

We are not all married to our kinfolk- in fact, when I met my wife at the the family reunion, I knew we were barely related! But between the banjo music and the moonshine, who cares! This is Tennessee!!!

^^ OK that was sarcastic.

Come on people, every time Tennessee is mentioned in these forums, ultimately, the posts break down to discuss inbreeding, roadkill eating, or "Wrong Turn" type citizenry. Don't pretend you don't have retarded- incest related- cretins where you live.
                        As a matter of fact, some of the most backward rednecks I have ever seen were during a hunting trip in upstate New York!
                        SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                        SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2015, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $400 to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by marcusindc View Post
                          A pair of cousins are facing charges in Hawkins County after deputies say one stabbed the other with scissors over their relationship.

Erika Wilson and Jesse Brooks are both charged with domestic assault.

According to an arrest report, Wilson and Brooks are first-cousins.

Police were called to the home after Wilson claims Brooks attacked her, then she stabbed him with scissors.

Wilson tells police the fight was over their relationship status.

Both Wilson and Brooks told police they were drinking during the incident.
                          He hooked up with his cousin because his sister was already spoken for by his dad!
                          “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                            Actually, they can:

Comment

Double Cousins - NC

Just what in the heck is a "double cousin" that is not allowed to marry in North Carolina?

I am almost afraid to ask.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7520 users online. 379 members and 7141 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X