Do Not Tailgate!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Not Tailgate!

Way more satisfying than issuing a citation. (NSFW) Also my 4,000th post.

http://www.bitoffun.com/video_vault/do-not-tailgate.htm
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

whoop whooop.. 4 g's cuh
    Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

that was my three thousand five hundred and 9th post.. this will be #3510
      Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Last edited by wolfgang1; 07-16-2015, 08:53 PM.
        America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

~Abraham Lincoln

Originally posted by CACBAND
        One of my background investigators put it best. He said, We're not looking for perfect people, they don't exist, we're looking for people who can be honest about their less than staler moments, face them, and learn from them.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with that. I've always said you ought to be able to "get em loose and put em in a wall."
          Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Gotta love it!!

Comment

I did the same thing not long ago to a bastard who was tailgating me... Long story short, I was charged with assault with a deadly weapon among some other BS charges, anyways can I still be a cop? Will they look past this once I tell them what really happened since I'm sure that I was in the right I mean after all don't cops hate tailgaters?

Comment

You must have lost two posts in a deleted thread or something....I see 3,998.

Comment

And to think all these years I just slowed down until they passed me. If they are particularly frantic I have been known to slow to 45 when they CANNOT pass, this is an opportunity for growth on their part.
                  Just pay your dues, and be quiet :-)

Comment

Love this! It pretty much describes my mental process while being tailgated

Comment

Originally posted by RSGSRT View Post
                      I did the same thing not long ago to a bastard who was tailgating me... Long story short, I was charged with assault with a deadly weapon among some other BS charges, anyways can I still be a cop? Will they look past this once I tell them what really happened since I'm sure that I was in the right I mean after all don't cops hate tailgaters?
                      You'll be just fine. Remember as long as they had it coming thats all that matters. Although once hired you'll be expected to hide the bodies, your dept can't have this stuff in the news.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
                      (")_(")
                      Copy and paste Bunny into your
                      signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

One can sometimes live through videos. This one offered a relief denied even to prayer.
                        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

What's it called when you watch a guy come up so fast on your tail end at a red light that you move forward until he's stopped,still too close?

An idiot in his brand new porsche (sticker still in back window!) did this to me a few weeks ago and after avoiding him hitting me,I almost kicked myself for not letting him go ahead and run into me! I figured as fast as he was going,though,that he'd have totaled out my car and given me whiplash!

If I can't see your headlights in my rearview,you're too close,stopped or not!
                          I'm old......that's all.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5533 users online. 206 members and 5327 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                          X