FHP car vandalized with human waste

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FHP car vandalized with human waste

MIAMI (WSVN) -- Police are investigating the discovery of a Florida Highway Patrol car found smeared with human feces.

The patrol car belongs to FHP spokesperson Joe Sanchez. The human waste was smeared on the front windshield and the driver's side window. Officials said the cruiser was parked in front of Sanchez' home Wednesday morning when the vandals struck. In a police report, Sanchez said his patrol car was fine early in the morning, but, by 10 a.m., he found the feces all over his car.

Authorities are now trying to figure out who is responsible for the disgusting mess. Some speculate if this relates to a quarrel between departments.
    http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21005855528663/

Some say it was the Miami cop who got pulled over

Must....resist... Urge... To... Make...dirty... Sanchez... Joke...

Must....resist... Urge... To...make...dirty... Sanchez... Joke...

M-11
    “All men dream...... But not equally..
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
    but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
    for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

What a crappy thing for someone to do!

(will not comment on who it probably was.)
      “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

They must have some pretty big birds down in Florida...
        "We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles." -- RSGSRT

Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Maybe he shouldn't park in Miami anymore. Just saying.
          "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

Kids will be kids!
            Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

What a ****ty situation....

Comment

This is childish.

Comment

Originally posted by M-11 View Post

M-11
                  Hahahaha! OMG you just made my day with that one... Classic!

Comment

how do they know it was human waste? ( I pictured them running samples to the lab CSI style) haha

Comment

M-11
                      Ooohhh gross.. to both the article.. and M-11 I looked that up and double yuck... OMG!!!!!!!! I can NOT unlearn what I know about that now....... I need brain bleach STAT
                      I'm not small, I'm fun sized....

You're the reason I have Pistanthrophobia.

Where's my EFF You Font on my computer?

Скажите мне другая история...

Comment

They have a DOODY to investigate this fully.
                        Sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand...

Comment

Well, this definitely puts a stain on the FHP!

Comment

And I thought I had sh**ty days...
                            "We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles." -- RSGSRT

Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

M-11
                              And M-11 now owes my company a new dispatch computer from the sprite that I just spit all over.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9898 users online. 372 members and 9526 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X