300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your bad habits?

I admit....I HATE HOUESWORK! I put off doing the dishes as long as I can. There I admit it!

Me, I'm a terrible procrastinator. Worlds worst. Last week I did NO household chores, just sat and played on the internet. This week I've got a new outlook (wife chewed my a**.)

I do clean house more than most guys, but I dislike STARTING house chores, but once I've started, I can go okay. You can do a white glove inspection after I clean house-GETTING me to start is the problem.

The procrastination carries into other areas-PT, major projects, prosecution summaries, etc.
    People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

My idea of housework is ‘sweeping the room with a glance’ and then making sure the cleaning lady hasn’t lost the key to my house.

Ummmmmmm, bad habits. Oh where do I start...

Comment

Definitely eating. Other than that I'm perfect.
        "Trust me. I'm from the government, I'm here to help."

Comment

I am also a procrastinator. I put things off sometimes as long as I can. Mopping the kitchen floor is one of them.

Comment

Eugh. I drink a lot. Although never while on duty or before i go on duty. I also procrastinate horribly.

Comment

I don't have any bad habits anymore.

When i got married my wife made me give them up.

I quit drinking
              I quit smoking
              I stopped swearing.
              And my wife has even given up sex for me.
              ?????????? Being perfect allows me to spend more free time enjoying my new hobbies.
              RULE FOR A HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL LIFE:. Don't hang around with whiners and complainers.

Comment

I am too quick in responding negatively to perceived negative behavior.

Whenever I go shopping I always return with at least two or three books, not a bad habit except I will have to live three lifetimes in order to read them all.

When I lose my temper I say, "Oh sh-t," but rarely loud enough to be heard.

When I am concentrating I lose all contact with what is going on around me. My friends and associates usually get my attention with "Earth to Nell, earth to Nell."

I will stubbornly hold onto my opinions unless proven wrong.

Here's one I really hate to admit, I squeeze the toothpaste in the middle.

Nell

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: Neltja ]
                When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine yourself....

Comment

Another bad habit:

Letting Sullivan have my email address-he keeps asking if I'll wear a Wonder Woman costume (?)

If I DID play that game-WHICH I DON'T-they don't make one in my size...and I'm not shaving my armpits anyway...

There can only be one wonderwoman...
                  People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

According to my wife it would have to be flatulence.

Comment

Oh, where to start......

Not speaking up when I really should is probably the worst. I have a tendency to let someone (usually one of my supervisors) put their own foot in their mouth.

But they also say "it's mot polite to interrupt"

Nell: (you can NEVER have too many books)
                      Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

Bad habits?? I don't have any. Nope, none at all. Actually, I'm pretty darn perfect.

Now what was that shrink saying about delusions of grandeur???

http://www.municipaldesigns.com - Web solutions for municipal government, police, fire, and EMS agencies.

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Dave:
                          Letting Sullivan have my email address-
                          I see you two have taken this friendship to the next level.

Mmmmmmm, starting rumors, is that a bad habit?

Comment

My only bad habit, if you could call it that, is farting in the elevator and then blaming it publicly on my wife.

Dave, I thought you were gonna keep quiet about this?

BTW, where is ole WW anyway? Haven't heard from here?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert:
                              According to my wife it would have to be flatulence.

Originally posted by Sullivan:
                              My only bad habit, if you could call it that, is farting in the elevator and then blaming it publicly on my wife.

OK, what is it about you guys and ing? (I can't even get myself to type the word!) And why are you doing it in front of your wives?!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5522 users online. 329 members and 5193 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X