X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never mind...

[ 09-29-2001: Message edited by: Mike Sullivan ]

Comment

I don't have too many bad habits, but I knew a nun with a dirty habit!

As for the fart thread; Did you know that when wearing NBC (nuclear, biological and chemical warfare) suits, (with your mask off)that no matter how good or bad the offending puff may be, you will not smell a thing!!!

[ 10-02-2001: Message edited by: TasTrooper ]
      If you start to hate someone, you should try harder to understand them.
      If you miss someone, you should use telescopic sights.

Comment

I swear way too much....something that I need to fix in a hurry.... [Frown]
        "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

I have a bad habit of not getting things done. I will say I am going to do something and then it takes me awhile to get it done. I do it but it takes me too long I think.

Klar
          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Gilbert:
            According to my wife it would have to be flatulence.

i would think that is number 2 behind "having complete control and dominance over the remote"!!!
            I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Bad habits? I belch, I fart,

Whats the alternative? Exploding? It's gotta escape somehow!
              Bill R

Comment

I don't have bad habits...
                just unbridled vices
                Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

OMG! [Eek!] This is the funniest thread I have ever read! And it sucks cause I can't laught out loud at work! I have to be vewwy vewwy quiet!

Speaking of this whole farting thing, my boyfriend used to call me at work and say, "honey, I have something for you." and I would say, "oh really, what?"

"RIIIPP!" He would let one rip on the phone!! I can't believe guys don't think this is disgusting. I think jellybean's is the best though with "tomb it in! tomb it in!" Gawwwddd that is funny as heck. ROFL

My worst habit is housework too, I can't stand to do it. GRRRR!
                  Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

I keep tellig my H to contact Cape Canerval...If they lighted his farts, they wouldn't need booster rockets.

Comment

I eat too damn much and cuss too damn much... oops... damn cussing. [Wink] Damn, said it again.... [Eek!]

Comment

I have a bad habit of thinking too much. I know that sounds weird, but it tends to get me into alot of trouble.
                        Mother is the name for God on the lips and in the hearts of all children.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5908 users online. 353 members and 5555 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X