Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else can we do it in front of? It's a mans right to do it, as much as he wants to! So now it's the new F word!

Comment

Originally posted by Sullivan:
      So now it's the new F word!

I've got 2 words for you, P U!

Comment

Well my wife says I have a certain air about me!

(Of course I am just kidding about all this)

Comment

Bad habits, where do I begin? I am a huge procrastinator, I still have two week old dirty dishes that need to be done. I exercise irregularly, and when I do exercise I push myself way too hard, especially when running. I don't trim my finger nails, I bite them off like a real man. I apparently haven't realized that puberty has finally passed so I never shave when I should.
          Here's the biggest of them all (Women stop reading here):

On my dorm floor we occasionally light our own farts and then laugh like hyenas.

*This is why I will never give out my real name on this forum*

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: Wannabe2000 ]
          Don't Fight Fair!
          Fight To Win!

Comment

ATTN: Moderators and Administrators

I am NOT the one who made this a F**Ting thread

(but since we're here... )

Okay guys...who has allowed "gaseous buildup from the digestive process" to be released in bed and then roll over and jerk the covers up and clamp them over your wife's head?????

Not me, I'm...uh., I just heard about this...

Also one partner and I got into a contest over this on duty (over several months) and he realized one was "in the formative stages" and headed toward the PD from the other side of town! He came walking into the PD (where I was doing a report) clinched up, saving it just for me...from the other side of town.

And they say they don't understand the bond between officers...
            People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

How disgusting! This thread really stinks! All this kind of talk is going to do is get all these nice ladies on here mad at you. Please stop now before we let something loose that we can't stop.

And It was Sgt Dave who started all this...

Comment

And my wife has even given up sex for me.
                Poor King310, Bad bad wife. My husband demands it every day. I would never think of holding out on him. And if i feel he asks to much i usually just charge him a little money on the side. This calms him down a bit. And a the same time i get extra spending money.

am proud to say i have no bad habits.
                "To each his own"

Comment

Why the heck can't men charge for it? It would be easy I think. Yeah, I'll just see some babe walking down the street and go up to her and tell her if she gives me 50 bucks I'll have sex with her, and I promise not to fart. It's only fair. Why should you get the money and we have to do all the work? It's just another illegal tax we have to pay...

Comment

Mr. Sullivan, SGT Dave, Wannabe2000,

Eeeeeeeewwwwww, how gross! It certainly doesn't take much to entertain you cavemen, but then boys will be boys. Shaking head while ROTFL Thank God, I'm a girl and still single.

Phew, open the windows ladies.

Nell
                    When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine yourself....

Comment

Mike, Men can charge for it. You just have to not ask for it so much. Then its like a comodity. If you act like you don't like it then your wife will be the one begging and paying. Get it? by doing this you then have extra money for like car parts and stuff men want. I use mine to get the cool concert tickets and anything else i am to cheap to buy.
                      "To each his own"

Comment

Mike, Sgt and WannaB,

OMG! You guys are sooooo gross! I just can't see what pleasure you guys get out of that "F" word! Typical males! I can see it doesn't take much to amuse you all!

Comment

LOL, yuk.
                          [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

SGT Dave wrote:
                            ATTN: Moderators and Administrators
                            I am NOT the one who made this a F**Ting thread

Being friends with Sullivan=guilty by association!

Sullivan wrote:
                            ....and I promise not to fart

To dream the impossible dream!

Wannabe2000 wrote:
                            On my dorm floor we occasionally light our own farts and then laugh like hyenas

You are young. There is still time to save yourself!

What could we women ever do to even the score?

Comment

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for not taking offense today at this thread.

It was really fun and while I like fun as well as the next person, I would like to issue a stern warning to all posters:

Under NO circumstances EVER pull SGT Daves finger! Ever!

Comment

ALadyToYou,
                                I shall NEVER give up fart lighting!!
                                In regard to your question about getting guys back, it's really very simple. Just fart really loudly when ever we fart. As a man there is nothing more repulsive than when a woman farts. You can walk into a room full of guys laughing hysterically when one of them farts, but as soon as you do it they will look at you like you have the plague.
                                Don't Fight Fair!
                                Fight To Win!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3752 users online. 265 members and 3487 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X