X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directing Traffic With Your Arms and Legs

Only In Nigeria

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Looks like a crack head to me. But what the hell, if it works it works.
    Here.... the idiots have a hard enough problems comprehending that the police car with flashing lights and blocking the road means you can not go around. That guy would just really confuse the hell out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post
      Here.... the idiots have a hard enough problems comprehending that the police car with flashing lights and blocking the road means you can not go around. That guy would just really confuse the hell out of them.
      No kidding! That would never work in the states, people would probably not move because they wouldn't know what the hell he was doing. The motorists in the video seemed to pick it up right away though.

Comment

I've always had this of feeling that I've been directing traffic completely wrong. I now know that my instinct was right......at least now I know how to properly do it.

Comment

Originally posted by phillydog07 View Post
          I've always had this of feeling that I've been directing traffic completely wrong. I now know that my instinct was right......at least now I know how to properly do it.
          I suggest theme music at the same time.......
          I'm not small, I'm fun sized....

You're the reason I have Pistanthrophobia.

Where's my EFF You Font on my computer?

Скажите мне другая история...

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post
            Agreed. We got toned out to a wreck the other day along with SCHP and when I was leaving, the Trooper had me help with traffic control so he could take pictures of where the vehicle left the roadway. He had the northbound traffic blocked with his car, and I had the southbound blocked with mine (two-lane road). Some "genius" in a minivan decides after waiting behind me for a bit....with my lights on mind you...he will just go around cutting right across the scene while the Trooper is still taking pictures. I flagged him to stop and he did for a bit...then moved again. Trooper said forget it, I went on after having a brief exchange with him about the "finer points" of motorists, then I saw in my rearview the Trooper decided to explain to the driver personally how to better handle that situation next time.
            SCFC Dispatch Manager

Comment

A couple years ago there was a video about a NY or NJ cop directing traffic in a VERY similar manner

Yep I found it......Providence RI
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-yBc8txHaA
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I don't understand why more traffic stops aren't done like that.....
                I'm not small, I'm fun sized....

You're the reason I have Pistanthrophobia.

Where's my EFF You Font on my computer?

Скажите мне другая история...

Comment

I don't understand why U.S. cops won't apply simple math when directing traffic... 2 arms plus 2 legs = 4 useful tools at a 4 way intersection. Makes perfect sense to me!

Comment

was anyone else thinking p90x yoga when he was on one foot? dude has some core strength for sure.......

Comment

Originally posted by amw315 View Post
                      was anyone else thinking p90x yoga when he was on one foot? dude has some core strength for sure.......
                      I'm about to do my p90x yoga today actually lol

Comment

Its a good thing he is wearing that highly visible and reflective uniform!
                        "Land of the free, Because of the Brave"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7494 users online. 219 members and 7275 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X