Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear almost every accidental discharge with the Glock is the user failing to REMOVE THE SOURCE OF AMMUNITION before removing the last round from the chamber. In essence they are chambering another round then removing the magazine. Now when you do pull the trigger to disengage the slide you fire the round that was left in the chamber.
    Lucky for those sitting around him that they weren't hit by this "accidental" discharge.

------------------
    Don't give up control for speed.
    Wear your vest, Wear your seatbelt.
    Don't give up control for speed.
    Wear your vest, Wear your seatbelt.
    My heart goes out to the victims and their families of the 9/11/01 tragedy. You are all in my prayers, "Gone But not Forgotten".

Comment

Originally posted by Glockarmorer:
      Oops is right! Like I always say, the FBI should stick to bean counting and let the real cops do the hands-on stuff! Heheheh...flame on!!

G.A.

seriously, the cop on the beat has often a better head on his shoulders than some of the much touted agencies that have an over inflated sense of their own importance...
      and do a better job..
      but then, they have accountability to the community, and the fbi does not...

Comment

Originally posted by copitsweet:
        A little journalistic licence.

At your post copit!!!

------------------
        I used to have an open mind - but my brains kept falling out.

6P1 (retired)
        6P1 (retired)

Comment

The NEGLIGENT discharge has nothing to do with the Glock. It is drummed into our heads to make the weapon safe before doing anything else after discharging at the range. Obviously this lucky fellow failed to do so. Hell, we're not allowed to have a loaded weapon on our range grounds at all unless we are standing on the firing line and preparing for an exercise.
          Stupidity and negligence will get you hurt all the time.
          "The streets of Philadelphia are safe...it's the people that make them unsafe"---Frank Rizzo
          http://hometown.aol.com/ppd9886/PhillyCopSpot.html

Comment

Sounds like he's a better shot than Lon Horiuchi...
            D'oh!!!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3223 users online. 202 members and 3021 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X