300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat Down of the Year -- At McDonalds

Two female patrons decided it was a good idea to slap a McDonalds cashier over 50USD. Apparently, one of the patrons decides to jump over the counter, to continue to attack the cashier, while the other female patron decided it was even a better idea to not jump the counter, but go around and attack the cashier!

The irony? Well, the cashier responded by getting a metal rod and fighting back by fracturing the and arm of one of the female attackers while lacerating the arm of the other attacker. According to some of the witnesses, the two female patrons appeared to be intoxicated.

I guess these two fine outstanding citizens will think twice about assaulting a cashier and jumping a counter again!

YouTube Video:

Source: http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/10/...tan-mcdonalds/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A fight over an order at a Manhattan McDonald’s leads to complete chaos and it was all caught on tape.

The video contains images and audio of a graphic nature.

Sources tell CBS 2’s Chris Wragge the stunning incident featured a cashier with a criminal past violently beating two female customers after they appear to provoke him by slapping him and then hopping the counter.

It was a horrific scene to watch. The cashier disappears into the back of the fast-food restaurant on West Fourth Street in Greenwich Village before returning with a metal rod he then used viciously on the two customers.

The gruesome act of violence early Thursday morning escalated after the customers argued and yelled obscenities at the cashier when he questioned a $50 bill they gave him.

One of the female customers then slapped the cashier. A woman is then seen jumping over the counter, while the other woman goes behind the register. They are then savagely attacked.

Other customers watched in horror as other McDonald’s workers tried unsuccessfully to stop the violence.

One female customer had a fractured skull that required surgery and a broken arm. The other has a deep laceration.

Rayon McIntosh, 31, was arrested and charged with two counts of felony assault and criminal possession of a weapon. McIntosh served more than a decade in prison after shooting and killing a high school classmate in 2000. He was being held on $40,000 bail.

The female customers were reportedly charged with menacing, disorderly conduct and trespassing.

Does anyone, Anyone at all find this story and the fact they are calling the casher as the attacker even so far as and arrest very very screwed up?

Or did I miss something?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water.

Comment

I imagine that the reason for the charges against the cashier is that he used excessive force, not that he defended himself.
      Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

He could make the case for using a weapon given disparity of force, and in many states castle doctrine encompasses your work place giving him no duty to retreat. The real issue is that, after stopping the threat, he didn't stop hitting the women with the metal rod. If he didn't have a violent criminal past a good lawyer might be able to argue stress reactions and the effect of adrenaline, but given his past and that he used a weapon on an unarmed opponent after she was subdued he's pretty much SOL.
        **Not a LEO**

Comment

"...Rayon McIntosh, 31, was arrested and charged with two counts of felony assault and criminal possession of a weapon. McIntosh served more than a decade in prison after shooting and killing a high school classmate in 2000. He was being held on $40,000 bail..."

surprise surprise

I see the settlement from this being so costly that McDonalds corporate pushes out new hiring procedures.

Comment

The idiot broadcaster says ; "that's when they were attacked", in reference to the two idiots who jumped the counter!?! Unbelievable!!!
            Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Seems as though two "thugettes" ended up getting the classic beat-down from a dude who was an even more of a thug than they were! I bet they think twice the next time they order a Big Mac, eh?

They guy clearly used excessive force - and his prior record really should not matter in this case; except that he should probably have done more time in prison for murder to begin with.....and then he would not have been there to administer that much-deserved butt-whooping. Tough issue when both parties are in the wrong, isn't it?

I wonder what the outcome will be. McDonald's is obviously going to be paying out some serious ducats to someone, to keep this out of court if nothing else. Ambulance-chasing trial lawyers will beat feet to take this case for sure!

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post
                The idiot broadcaster says ; "that's when they were attacked", in reference to the two idiots who jumped the counter!?! Unbelievable!!!
                Yeah that is what caught me also. Everyone has made some good points.
                Yeah I think he went a little over board also, Yeah he has a past. But he was at work and as far as we know was trying to make some kind of difference. I base that off the fact he was working. Now he was attacked by 2 people that was drinking (To me does not mater male or female)
                Neither died neither was seriously injured so to me to throw him under the buss because of his past decade ago is extreme with this.

I just think that the arrest is a little over the top also and should be taken into account he was not just attacked but forcefully attack by them jumping the counter and coming around it at him. It just seems these things are going to start sending mixed messages about protection. Sometimes it is safer to keep the attacker or aggressor down. Two on one is a small example.
                Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water.

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post

ARE YOU FUC-ING kidding me?????????

THIS GUY WAS WORKING THEY JUMPED THE COUNTER AND HE IS UNDER ATTACK BY THE NEWS. FUC-ING NY I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHI-

I CAN BUT IT STILL BLOWS MY MIND
                  Last edited by jcioccke; 10-15-2011, 11:48 AM.
                  MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

2 against one, they jumped the counter and i loved mind you loved hearing them beg him to stop you stupid cun--

fing thugs will think twice next time. Guess what if it was two men he would be a hero today.

If a woman hits me like a man she is getting hit like a man. I am very liberal like that
                    Last edited by jcioccke; 10-15-2011, 12:03 PM.
                    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

As much as I'd like to be on the cashier's side for this, he clearly snapped and kept hitting them on the ground after they were down (and another McDonald's employee feebly tried to get him to stop).

He took it from self defense to "I'll show you what happens when you **** with McDonald's!"

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus259
                        So some dumb b**ch slaps a cashier, she hops the counter to pursue him, and he beats her into next week, and HE is the bad guy . . .?

I like how the video points out how disturbing it is. Not because she hopped the counter or attacked him, but because he defended himself.

I give up.
                        Well did you watch the video?

Several moments AFTER the initial beatdown, he continues to beat them while they are already on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Fëanor View Post
                          Well did you watch the video?

Several moments AFTER the initial beatdown, he continues to beat them while they are already on the ground.
                          This is undoubtedly true, he did go over board, and some one pointed out, he snapped and now is reaping the benefits of it.

I am hoping he is just let go with a slap on wrist and let on merry way. If I was in that situation, and as scary as this sounds, I would have thought and did the same thing but would have no regrets. I used to live in NYC, so I know the modus operandi of people there and believe me, people do, and say the most odd ball things to one another, this is just one example the only difference was it was caught on video.

In my rule book, you assault me, jump a counter, and your buddy tags along for the ride, well, all bets are off about being gentlemanly and I go into life preservation mode which means some one is getting hurt and it isn't going to be me. Until you live where I lived and seen what I've seen, some reading these words will not understand.
                          Last edited by Raiden; 10-15-2011, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Was that the new McWhoopin value meal?

He definitely crossed the line when he continually beat the women mercilessly. You can hear someone scream "STOP!" (not sure if it was one of the two "victims" or not) and he kept beating them.
                            Last edited by MoCo-Guy; 10-22-2011, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MoCo-Guy View Post
                              Was that the new McWhoopin value meal?

He definitely crossed the line when he continually beat the women mercilessly. You can hear someone scream "STOP!" (not sure if it was one of the two "victims" or not) and he kept beating them.
                              New on the menu at McDonald's:

McAss Whippin' Filet
                              A Slap of Fries
                              McRod Beatin'

I'm sure now, our fiesty sisters in humanity will now be doing their food shopping at Burger King or Wendy's!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4943 users online. 230 members and 4713 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X