300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can NOT believe this guy....

Last night, I'm eating in Pizza Hut, and the manager tells me he's got a 'problem' customer enroute to his location.

I radio my supervisor and advise him of the 'problem' and he says he'll be enroute.

After about 10 minutes, I figure the manager is over reacting and get ready to pay. While waiting at the counter, my supervisor comes in and asks me what's going on.

As I'm bringing my supervisor up to speed, this guy comes in, all smiles, points his finger at the manager, pushes BY me and my supervisor and shoves the manager....right in front of us!

He's arrested and charged with 'assault', which is later changed to 'disorderly conduct'....my supervisor has a soft streak in him at times.

Anyway, we talk to the guy while booking him and THINK we've made some headway with him. Seems the manager insulted his wife earlier that day. You know how it goes...testosterone overides brain cells.

He bonds out and heads home....right? WRONG! He heads right back to Pizza Hut and starts it all over again. Jeeeezzzz.....!

------------------
    HEARTS and MINDS
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

He sounds like he's a few bricks short of a load! If I were the manager, I would be extremely concerned about such a nut case.
    When my son was playing soccer as a 7 year old, my husband was standing on the sidelines. My H is a really huge man and this man that challenged him was very brave. THe man got mad because my husband yelled our sons name out on the field. It was the same name as his son but we didn't know that. He assumed my H was yelling at HIS son and it wasn't even yelling. He just told him to pay attention.
    This guy charged my H and my H was actually very calm about it. There was no physical contact and my H just walked away with this guy screaming at him. We had a friend (who was there watching his son) who was a police officer who tried to deal with the man who turned on him. More police were called but this guy never got the message. Everytime there was a game, he would charge my H.
    My H took out a restraining order on him and that finally ended things. He couldn't even come to watch his kid play anymore. It's a good thing my husband handled it like he did cause there could have been some real damage done.

Comment

Maybe the manager should defend himself?

Comment

Was the subject placed on a trespassing notice at the time of arrest for disorderly conduct?

Was there a stipulation set in his bond that he would have no further contact with the victim of the actual assault while awaiting trial?

Sounds to me like the guy should have been stuck with the A&B charge and been told to take it up with judge.

------------------
        [email protected]

Comment

Maybe this manager shouldn't be insulting other peoples' wives.

Comment

First, the manager needs to learn some manners and stop insulting people's wives!
            This is an example of why when someone is arrested they need to be charged with the offense committed, not an offense that cuts someone a break. Liability is a real issue. If I'm the manager, I want to know why this guy wasn't charged correctly. So instead of 2 counts of assault, he only has one and that will come into play at sentencing. Just my humble opinion.
            "The streets of Philadelphia are safe...it's the people that make them unsafe"---Frank Rizzo
            http://hometown.aol.com/ppd9886/PhillyCopSpot.html

Comment

I don't care what the manager said to the defendant:

-- The defendant had no right to assault the manager, espicially in the presence of the officers. I hate it when idiots put me on the spot like that. Do they expect me to stand there and let them strike another citizen??? Idiots!

-- The defendant had no right to go back to the scene of the crime (after he bonded out of jail) to re-assault the manager. He sounds like a royal, bonifide, certified idiot!!!

I've dealt with way too many idiots like that.

[This message has been edited by me again (edited 06-16-2001).]

Comment

Oops, I somehow accidently posted this twice. I might as well say it again: the guy is an idiot!

Comment

Is that you meagain, MEAGAIN, or "its meagain"???

Comment

Yes Wonderwoman, I'm:
                    -- ME AGAIN
                    -- its me again
                    -- me again
                    I lost my password and I had to re-register. I feel like a dunce!

Comment

I would have left it because then I would have had at least 2 people always agree with me!!!

You're no dunce!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4741 users online. 261 members and 4480 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X