300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather

The weather is so nice today. Bright and sunny and light wind and temperature in the mid 60's. But I thought you're supposed to be depressed only in gloomy weather.... I think I might want to go out for a drive today and go to a park and take a nap on the grass...I dont' nkow...
    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Watch out for ANTS!
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I am in the Eiffel region of Germany and all it does is rain. Rain in the morning, rain at night...rain, rain, rain. I don't even remember what the sun looks like!! [Frown]
      "The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
      must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war"

--Gen Douglas MacArthur 1962

Comment

It's round and yellow.

Comment

Round and yellow...gotta write that down so I don't forget!!
          "The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
          must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war"

--Gen Douglas MacArthur 1962

Comment

"But I thought you're supposed to be depressed only in gloomy weather"

You really sound despondent Christine. What has you so depressed?

Comment

Christine you do sound under the weather. Go take that ride instead of taking that nap. Take off your shoes and take a walk in some nice cool grass some where. The worst place to be is laying in the bed thinking about things and getting more depressed. If something is bothering you and any of us can help let us know. End of sermon. Hope you feel better soon. [Wink]
              Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Jimmy, you always make me laugh with your comments...lol...

Joseph, you're a great pal I feel better already reading your post. I extend the same offer to all of you when you are in need of someone to talk to....  -

Tomorrow, I'm going to drive out towards West Virginia called the Shenandoah Valley for a drive....good time to look at the pretty colorful leaves and do some soul searching...anybody who wants to join in with me on my little trip are welcome to come

[ 11-09-2002, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: Mrs. Fish ]
                "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5798 users online. 353 members and 5445 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X