Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't we have one of these everywhere?

Ok, so I'm training one of three new people at our office. The new girl has no experience whatsoever in insurance. She really worries me and makes me wonder if she knows she's supposed to ask questions if she is unsure, which I'm okay with. I have all the patience to train new people who are willing put in time to learn.

With the headache I already have, she is giving me more headache. I'm so sorry that I have been assigned to train her in our department. I told her to come out tomorrow, Saturday, yes, Saturday, at 0700 so that all the trainers and trainees can get together to go over a few things and she started to rant and rave that she will be in bed at that hour and that they is no way she can come out that early. But why give me the attitude? Like I am excited about coming out that early to train a bird head who is so damn slow and stupidly annoying.

Not only does she have a negative attitude, she's so sure that she isn't going to stick around for long. She was so promising about being a great asset to our company and now what is this???? She's like a monster waiting to burst and eat my head off...everytime I explain to her how things work in our office she disagrees and tells me how things really should be and complains policies need to be changed or else she can't deal with it...like, ahem, I'm the one who made those policies.

Talk about being a smoker, I thought I smoked a lot but she needs 30 smoke breaks already in one day...has to use the bathroom 15 times a day, needs to check herself out 20 times a day...you think I'm exaggerating? Come on in and see it for yourself....

I absolutely hate it when people slam the phone down. That shiit startles me and makes my head bob from left to right like a spring and I thought I was going to turn into a medusa everytime she slammed the phone down...I get a lot of shiit from my clients but I've learned to keep myself calm but this girl...on her first day, biitched at one of my client and slammed the phone down and after about 25 mintues, my client storms into my office and asks for my boss and complains to my boss about the phone manner he experienced, thinking it was me.

My boss is the type person who would not yell at just one person if something goes wrong...he gets everyone in the office, every single one of us and yells at all of us...that went on for about 30 minutes....this girl made me and everyone else waste 30 minutes of our time to stand there and listen to my boss angry.

I just wish that this girl would snap out of it or not show up tomorrow. What is her ****** deal? I have never seen anything like this in my life. I feel like I've been slammed up against the wall with a powerful wind. I'm extremely tired and I don't wish to come into to work that early on a Saturday either and I'd rather be doing my already piled up work instead of trying to teach some bone head who's soooooooooo dedicated in doing great work at our company...

Oh goodness, what a soft shell I'm turning out to be...

I just had to write out my frusturation...feel better now....

[ 11-08-2002, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: Mrs. Fish ]
    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Yall must not work for Geico, the Gecko would never tolerate that.

Comment

Don't you just hate it when promising new employees turn out crappy!

Comment

Perhaps it's just a matter of training.

Comment

If you have the authority to get her fired, do it. If this is the way she starts out she will only get worse unless someone succeeds in putting her in her place or causing her to quit.

Comment

Keep your cool and either remember or write down everything serious she does wrong. Then in a week or two talk to the boss about how she brought numerous complaints into the office, lowered morale among dedicated workers, and laxed in her job.
            Then wait for a new bone-head to train. [Wink]
            The ends justifies the means

Comment

Sounds like the beginning of a cat fight. [Wink]
              Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Wow you only have one of those, Tina.
                I have a whole friggin squad of them. [Frown]

Comment

WHO is taking a smoking break WITH her?

WHO is meeting her IN or NEAR the bathroom?

WHO is she 'checking herself' FOR?
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                  -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I would be no match to Gecko, he works his tail off.

ONLY IF THIS GIRL PAYS ATTENTION AND IS WILLING TO LEARN, I'd be more then happy to go over things with her as many times as necessary or until she fully understands...but she doesn't even try....I mean, can't she at least TRY??? [Frown]
                    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5055 users online. 340 members and 4715 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X