Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jordon returns (for the 90 millionth time)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jordon returns (for the 90 millionth time)

What do you guys think of one of the greatest players to ever play the game return to the NBA to play for one of the worst teams in the NBA? I could care less either way, just thought it would be a good topic.

I thought he had a couple more years in him to start with & was stupid to retire this last time. Now retiring to go to baseball & then coming back was no problem. He wanted to give it a try, he did, it didn't work out so he came back. No big deal. With all of his other financial interests, TV commercials & stuff, I would question the need to come back but like I said, I thought he was still cabable of playing for a couple more years. I know how hard it is to "retire" & then sit on the sidelines & watch. The desire is still there. Where it gets bad is when the desire is still there & the physical ability is not. Apparantly he's coming back to play for the desire & not the bucks or the glory so I don't see a problem with it. I wish him the best. I wish I could come out of "retirement" but I know my physical ability is not there &, as Dirty Harry said, "A man has to know his limitations."

Comment

He needs to take a clue from Troy Aikman and get out while the gettin's good.

All that money and no idea how to entertain himself.....

Hey Mike!!! Give me a couple mil' and I'll show you what it's for!!
      "Trust me. I'm from the government, I'm here to help."

Comment

Yawn.
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

He should have stayed retired. Why would anyone come back when he went out on top?
          He already has too much money as it is. I don't think he's broke.
          FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
          <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

They are saying that he is going to donate the first year's salary to the relief fund in New York. If that's true, then I applaud him.

Mike
            The only thing evil needs to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

I think i'ts good MJ'S Returning to the game. I also think i'ts great about the salary donation part.
              If we took everyone's salary on this board I think mike still makes a lot more.

PPB
              HERE"S MY 10 CENTS CAUSE MY 2 CENTS IS FREE." EMINEM

Comment

i think it's stupid...if you retire, stay that way and enjoy your life...with all those bucks?! i actually thought this was the second time he came back...shows ya what i know.
                "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

The following is pure speculation and in no way based in fact.

I think it is a brilliant idea. If I remember correctly MJ is not only VP of Operations, but financially invested in the club. He has a lot to gain from an increase in ticket sales and tv deals.
                  History has proven that wherever he plays stadiums are packed and tv coverage is the norm.

Catch22

Comment

I thought i heard he had to give all those "interests" up to come back and become a player again.
                    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Yeah, he had to sell all of his stocks and shares in the team because the rules state that you cannot own the team and play on the team at the same time. I think that he found a loophole though, because they said that his wife bought all of the shares...

Mike
                      The only thing evil needs to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3786 users online. 241 members and 3545 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X