300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do?

A friend of mine and several of her friends went for their "ladies weekend out" at a lake. They usually spend one weekend a year there, skiing, eating, sunning, reading and sleeping. Well, as luck would have it, their van broke down when they were almost there.
    It took several hours to get help (they were out in the boonies) but they finally got a hold of one of their husbands who drove up (6 hours!). They managed to get a wrecker to tow the van to the next city where the owner could retrieve it later. Then, the husband got the ski boat on the trailer he brought with him, piled 6 tired women and himself in the car and started driving the 6 hours home.
    Well, as their luck was not running so well, he got stopped for speeding. His wife said, "Honey, just tell him about this awful weekend!" To which he quietly replied, "Honey, just shut alllllllll the way up." LOL!
    Anyway, he just signed the ticket and drove home. Some of the ladies insisted the cop would have had a heart if he had known all they had gone through. I say it would depend on the cop but I still think he would have given him a ticket anyway.
    What would you have done?

How much over the speed limit was he Mitzi?

------------------
    What makes us special is the signature of God on our lives

Comment

He was 10 miles over the speed limit.

Comment

If I had been that officer I would have let the poor guy go, six cranky women in the car is punishment enough

Comment

LOL
          [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

LOL! The way my friend explained this to me had me cracking up, I was laughing SO hard. Especially about when the man turned and said to his wife, "Honey, just shut alllllllll the way up!" LOL!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5788 users online. 327 members and 5461 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X