Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dismembered Remains Of 9-Year-Old Leiby Kletzky Recovered In Brooklyn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyG95UcECgs

This is absolutely revolting. What the hell would make someone do something so gruesome and horrific to a innocent child. This is why I am really unsure to have kids these days. I couldn't go on one day if god forbid, I was ever to loose my child in such a fashion. Prayers and condolences to the family. And to the alleged murderer, I wish the most painful agony upon him for eternity. The death penalty is too humane for this demonic soul.

News Story:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/13...-brooklyn-boy/
    Last edited by jason860; 07-13-2011, 02:05 PM.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
    — Horace Mann

How in the Hell can the suspect plead Not Guilty when the child's remains were found in THE SUSPECTS FRIDGE???

What, the guy went for a walk, came home, and mysteriously found a dismembered boy in his refrigerator?

Oy Gevalt... The suspect is gonna fry, this I foresee...
    "Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left..."
    "I swear to God, I'm gonna pistol whip the next guy who says 'Shenanigans' !"

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner.K19 View Post
      How in the Hell can the suspect plead Not Guilty when the child's remains were found in THE SUSPECTS FRIDGE???

What, the guy went for a walk, came home, and mysteriously found a dismembered boy in his refrigerator?

To be fair, it's pretty standard for a suspect to plead not guilty at an arraignment. Happens 100% of the time. He may eventually plead guilty but who knows.

Either way, there are sick scumbags in this world. I can understand how a person can commit most types of crimes, i.e. robbery, burglary, assault, theft. How someone hurts an innocent kid I will never understand.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

.................................................. ..

Comment

*%#@ this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner.K19 View Post

I recall a news report that the scrote's lawyer has already stated that the guy has auditory hallucinations (possibly more but I definitely remember he's claiming to hear voices). I'm 99.95% positive that they're going to go after the insanity argument.

Comment

Heck, if the jury is like casey anthony's he will be out within 4 years if he doesnt lie to the police.

Comment

The man who shot Ronald Reagan was found not guily by insanity. He is still in custody. It's been many years before he was even able to visit his parents. I think it was a superviised visit. He still has to return to the hospital. Pleading Not guilty is normal, the burdon of proof is on the state. Maybe he will be found guilty of a lesser charge? It would be hard to explain what was in his freezer.

Comment

Put him in GenPop and he will get the 'Jeffrey Dahmer' treatment from the other prisoners. Even muggers, rapists, robbers and murderers have some standards. None of them will tolerate child molesters; particularly one who killed & dismembered a young child.

P.S. Does NY even have the death penalty? If they do, their liberal governor is likely to reduce it to a life sentence.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3120 users online. 148 members and 2972 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X