Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masters Thesis dealing with Terrorism and/or LE any suggestions?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigislander72
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffaloboy View Post
    Use the search function, we won't help you wright your paper here.
    Especially since you can't even spell the word correctly.

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
    You did. Please allow me to give you the following advice as respectfully and pleasently as I can. As a matter of admitedly informal forum policy, we do NOT do or assist in doing homework assignments, term papers, class projects,or the preparation of defense of thesis'. The fact that you are an applicant for a LE agency does NOT change or modify that policy. We have a similar policy with respect to aspriring authors. As a student you should be aware of all the proper channels for research. Research essentially meaning that you get out from behind the keyboard, and go out and beat the bushes. That probably means one or more in person visits to your local LE agency, as well as doing some ride alongs (if possible) with that agency. That would qualify as "research" within the true meaning and definition of the term. It's also possible that you could actually enjoy doing your research in that manner.
    You could go to the forum administrators and make this one of the TOS. Maybe even a sticky? Nah, then there would be no fun berating someone who respectfully asks for some opinions. That would be just too simple.
    Last edited by bigislander72; 07-08-2011, 12:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TJ0104
    replied
    "The role of local govts in dealing with terrorism." It is well known what the feds do but there isnt much research into what cities, counties, local districts do or need to do in dealing with this.

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
    How about Gay Muslim Terrorists who drink premium scotch while watching Oprah?
    Now, THERE'S a thought. Yep....ding. ding. ding. A definite winner. Made my day.!!

Leave a comment:

• jcioccke
    replied
    ...ding ding ding

We have a winner LMAO That was hilarious

Leave a comment:

• Ex Army MP
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
    That could be an entire paper in and of itself. Gore is the biggest fraud walking the planet today.
    Roger that!! Maybe that's what our OP should write and defend. Slam dunk for an "A". Unless the "Professor" is a Save the Planet weenie.

Leave a comment:

• SRT936
    replied
    Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
    Yeah, I'll second that one. I'd also devote an entire page at least, to exposing what a total fraud Al Gore is.
    That could be an entire paper in and of itself. Gore is the biggest fraud walking the planet today.

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Originally posted by FJDave View Post
    I would suggest you write a paper on the sham that is known as global warming.
    Yeah, I'll second that one. I'd also devote an entire page at least, to exposing what a total fraud Al Gore is.

Leave a comment:

• FJDave
    replied
    I would suggest you write a paper on the sham that is known as global warming.

Leave a comment:

• duqjeep2010
    replied
    Originally posted by SgtCHP View Post
    How about addressing something like this?

"Our nation's prisons: How much affect does recitivism come into play on overpopulation?"
    I would except I would get reamed out on my defense. One of our professors does nearly all his work on recitivism rates and how to reduce prison overpopulation.

Leave a comment:

• Aerohead
    replied
    How about 'moron internet trolls who parade around airports making video tapes and posting them on the internet in the name of constitutional rights and their effect on airport security'?

Leave a comment:

• SgtCHP
    replied
    How about addressing something like this?

"Our nation's prisons: How much affect does recitivism come into play on overpopulation?"
    Last edited by SgtCHP; 07-01-2011, 09:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• duqjeep2010
    replied
    Then I apologize. Like I said I was hoping for some insight into a world that I am working to be a part of but am not yet. I guess I was hoping to hit the large audience of the forum in hopes of hearing of some issue that had little research done on it yet. Perhaps I will just work on policing for major public events (football games, concerts ect.) There has been a major buzz around Pittsburgh recently after that Pirates YouTube video.

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Originally posted by duqjeep2010 View Post
    I have an odd feeling that I just opened a very bad can of worms....
    You did. Please allow me to give you the following advice as respectfully and pleasently as I can. As a matter of admitedly informal forum policy, we do NOT do or assist in doing homework assignments, term papers, class projects,or the preparation of defense of thesis'. The fact that you are an applicant for a LE agency does NOT change or modify that policy. We have a similar policy with respect to aspriring authors. As a student you should be aware of all the proper channels for research. Research essentially meaning that you get out from behind the keyboard, and go out and beat the bushes. That probably means one or more in person visits to your local LE agency, as well as doing some ride alongs (if possible) with that agency. That would qualify as "research" within the true meaning and definition of the term. It's also possible that you could actually enjoy doing your research in that manner.

Leave a comment:

• duqjeep2010
    replied
    Originally posted by vincelli View Post
    Oh no, not again...

-V
    I have an odd feeling that I just opened a very bad can of worms....

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7287 users online. 366 members and 6921 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X