Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masters Thesis dealing with Terrorism and/or LE any suggestions?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vincelli
    replied
    Oh no, not again...

-V

Leave a comment:

• duqjeep2010
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffaloboy View Post
    How about the distorted view the public see's of LEO's in the multiple roles and fields LEO's work in?
    Actually that's brilliant. I was just discussing with a professor the other day about how shows like CSI, NCIS, Etc have popularized becoming a LEO and made it seem like a glamorous career and there are now people wishing to be LEO's because its "cool" not because they want to serve.

Leave a comment:

• Buffaloboy
    replied
    How about the distorted view the public see's of LEO's in the multiple roles and fields LEO's work in?

Leave a comment:

• duqjeep2010
    replied
    Oh I am not expecting help on the paper just some ideas for a good topic that LEO's feel would be something worth looking into. I would much rather do the extensive research of a thesis on something that maybe useful later in my career.
    Last edited by duqjeep2010; 06-30-2011, 10:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Buffaloboy
    replied
    Use the search function, we won't help you wright your paper here.

Leave a comment:

• Masters Thesis dealing with Terrorism and/or LE any suggestions?

Ok so today I just got notice that my first masters thesis topic dealing with terrorism and intelligence was denied. So I turn to anyone on this forum for any suggestions on other potential thesis topics that are relatively specific especially to the law enforcement/ counter terror field. Personally I am trying to go federal LEO but am also an applicant to the PA State Police. I would like my thesis to be something revolving around the work that I would do in either job.

Personally I was thinking something like counter terror policies in Pittsburgh based on their crisis management strategy. However, if anyone else has any suggestions for something that they would think is a good topic I would greatly appreciate it.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9800 users online. 354 members and 9446 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X