300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial Criminals in NY

Apparently there is a serial criminal at large in New York.

Serial Cereal bather at large in NYC

New York City, NY(DE)- A man who likes to take baths in other people’s cereal is on the loose in New York City. Police say there is no suspect at this time, but an arrest in the case should come as soon as they can find someone to blame.

"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

OOooooookay!
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

What a weirdo. I think i may have seen him on Jerry Springer about a month ago. It was a really huge man who liked to take a bath and have --- while in the tub. Something about having his cake and eating it too. Real funny man.
      "To each his own"

Comment

He must be a Cornflake short of a Packet
        "We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm" - George Orwell

Comment

Well, applying my extensive knowledge to this serious serial cereal soaker, I 'd have to set surveillance, seeing such serious serial cereal soaker(s) slipping soapsuds and sopping sloppy cereal down my streets, stress citizens.

Or let Popeye beat the stuffing out of 'em!

Jim Burnes

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5234 users online. 294 members and 4940 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X