Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's happened again....

Twelve Customers Gunned Down In Convenience-Store Clerk's Imagination

This is an oldie but a goodie! Thought I'd share it with those who have never seen it. It never fails to make me LMAO!
    (CAUTION: Contains adult language)

G.A.

------------------
    No cops, know anarchy.

"He aint finna come all up in my house and act a fool and be gettin away with it cause I will go smooth off." -Movista

[This message has been edited by Glockarmorer (edited 06-10-2001).]
    No cops, know anarchy.

"He aint finna come all up in my house and act a fool and be gettin away with it cause I will go smooth off." -Movista

How does this story get told? Maybe I missed reading it but does this guy then call 911 and report himself?? Geezzzzzzzzz

Comment

That's funny. I'll stop using pennys now.

Comment

Oh my God!! The baby was still on the card rack when the store exploded!

"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

Speaking of imaginations, we had a lady who was dreaming last week and called 911 to report a plane crash. You should have seen the people and equipment that rolled before someone got to her and she admitted she had dreamt it.

Comment

That's really funny
            and what's worse is I live only 14 miles from clackamas Oregon in Portland And I think
            I've seen that guy sniffing a few gas tanks
            We've got fullserve pumps here you know.

PPB
            HERE"S MY 10 CENTS CAUSE MY 2 CENTS IS FREE." EMINEM

Comment

Originally posted by tcsd1236:
              Speaking of imaginations, we had a lady who was dreaming last week and called 911 to report a plane crash. You should have seen the people and equipment that rolled before someone got to her and she admitted she had dreamt it.
              We had a similar situation here not too long ago. There was a call over the scanner that a plane flying over noticed a small plane down in a field surrounded by woods.

Everyone responded, three local police department, I think four or five fire/rescue, State Police Helicopter, SP cruisers, TV stations, both newspapers. I wasn't able to respond, but another photographer for the paper I work for did.

It wasn't long after everybody was in the woods looking that a call came into the Comm. center from the local paintball field. It seems they have a plane in a field in that general area which is used as a prop.

The photographer for my paper went out and bought a portable scanner after that day. He was wandering around the wood long after the search was called off, because he didn't know. And the paintball company had to paint a big red X on the plane.

Now I'm waiting for the call to come in that a plane owned by the red cross crashed in that field.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3257 users online. 145 members and 3112 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X