Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw that 60 minutes show. Then I posted a link to it on here. Wasn't sure who hadn't heard of them.

World_So_Cold

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
      pisrod.......
      Style points for the use of your new word.

Comment

Put in your book that they a group of whack jobs that believe they can call themselves 'sovereign citizens' and all of a sudden be exempt from obeying the laws everyone else has to. It is ok to disagree with laws. But there is a method behind the madness to all of them that benifits everyone.

If a 'sovereign citizen' was the victim of a crime they would be the FIRST person calling 911crying for the Police who are paid for by guess what? property taxes! They are nothing short of pathetic and a joke. The same as all these thugs we deal with on a daily basis that 'hate the POlice'. But at the same time the FIRST people to call them when something happens.
        Last edited by DeputySC; 06-07-2011, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Many sovereigns also collect disability, social security, and welfare checks. The movement includes squatters who take houses without paying for them, and college graduates who refuse to repay student loans. Many sovereigns refuse to pay child support, property taxes, and, of course, income taxes.

Perhaps the most interesting example of hypocrisy is the number of government employees - ranging from politicians to police, from CIA/FAA/IRS employees to public school teachers - who have fallen for sovereign schemes.

Comment

Originally posted by jjmacnab View Post
            Many sovereigns also collect disability, social security, and welfare checks. The movement includes squatters who take houses without paying for them, and college graduates who refuse to repay student loans. Many sovereigns refuse to pay child support, property taxes, and, of course, income taxes.

Perhaps the most interesting example of hypocrisy is the number of government employees - ranging from politicians to police, from CIA/FAA/IRS employees to public school teachers - who have fallen for sovereign schemes.
            Sounds like a certain ninny that was here not long ago from Maryland running for senate.

Comment

Don't forget Sovereign Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by major g View Post
                Style points for the use of your new word.
                Why thank you.
                It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

jjmac.net and deathandtaxes.com will both take you to his "blog" & bio.

Quoted on his web site......................."The nation’s leading expert on sovereign citizens, tax protesters, and other right wing extremist movements."
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Wow you sure are an unhelpful bunch. Boo hoo, authors ask for willing participants to come forward with information and you never hear back from them. What were you expecting, them to come back and post a voucher for a free copy of their book?

Think about when you respond to a call; you show up with very little information and ask a bystander what they saw. How would you feel if they responded "We don't assist police officers around here"?

No one is obligated to help but I don't think he's asking for the world here...

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                      jjmac.net and deathandtaxes.com will both take you to his "blog" & bio.
                      Unimpressed. Unsourced, no data, no examples, not even anecdotal evidence. His one footnote references an article that he himself wrote, that the reader cannot access from his website. My professors, even the crappy ones, would have tore me a new one if I turned out work like that.
                      There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
                      http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Fëanor View Post

Think about when you respond to a call; you show up with very little information and ask a bystander what they saw. How would you feel if they responded "We don't assist police officers around here"?.
                        I am not at work getting paid ------I am sitting on my couch with a cup of coffee. My house----my rules.
                        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Wow you sure are an unhelpful bunch. Boo hoo, authors ask for willing participants to come forward with information and you never hear back from them. What were you expecting, them to come back and post a voucher for a free copy of their book?
                          I made the mistake ONCE of attempting to help an author.He was a British fellow,having never left the isle,,writing a crime novel which takes place in New Orleans,which I am vaguely familiar with having been born,raised and currently live less than 60 miles from.He wanted info on street names in a certain area,I told him,he didnt like that so he moved the streets The final straw was when he asked about cajun accents,I explained that the major accent in Nawlins is more of a bronx type and VERY few people have a cajun accent there.He told me I was nuts and didn't know what I was talking about.
                          Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Originally posted by Unistat View Post
                            Unimpressed. Unsourced, no data, no examples, not even anecdotal evidence. His one footnote references an article that he himself wrote, that the reader cannot access from his website. My professors, even the crappy ones, would have tore me a new one if I turned out work like that.
                            Oh good grief. If you'd actually read my bio and website, or seen the 60 Minutes piece, you'd have known I'm a female.

Just saying...

Comment

Thanks.

Are you a sovereign defector?
                              Nope, sorry. The only band wagon I am on currently is Bradley Manning's.

Comment

Oh good grief. If you'd actually read my bio and website, or seen the 60 Minutes piece, you'd have known I'm a female.

Just saying...
                                Got any pics??

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12385 users online. 473 members and 11912 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X