Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use to not mind helping your kind on here and I use to try to answer all their question that I could. But when I asked what the book was about, so I could tailor my answer to the scenario etc or asked to be notified, by PM or a forum post, of the title, when they finish it we would suddenly not hear anything else from them. I would have bought their book and read it just to see how the information we provided was used in it. After getting burned a couple times I said no more.

So hire someone as a technical expert or search elsewhere for your answers.
    Last edited by westside popo; 06-06-2011, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Going forward I will answer all questions such as these with what I ate at my last meal. Seems about right to me......

Grilled chicken, rice, grilled veggies, and water.

SC's just get my panties in a wad anyway.

Comment

You'll make money on your book, in part because of the information that you get for free from here. Why shouldn't whoever helps you get some payment for it?
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
          You'll make money on your book, in part because of the information that you get for free from here. Why shouldn't whoever helps you get some payment for it?
          +1

Comment

Tough crowd.

It's a 350-page non-fiction book on the history of the sovereign movement, and the information I would have gathered had more than person responded to my questions would have filled roughly one to two pages in a section warning front line officers of the dangers in the movement. The working title is Bombs, Taxes, and Red Crayons.

Comment

I saw that segment on 60 Minutes and thought it was very educational. I look forward to reading your book. Wouldn't it be nice to pick the brain of a sovereign defector?

Comment

Originally posted by RLRay View Post
                I saw that segment on 60 Minutes and thought it was very educational. I look forward to reading your book. Wouldn't it be nice to pick the brain of a sovereign defector?
                Thanks.

Are you a sovereign defector?

Comment

Originally posted by jjmacnab View Post
                  Tough crowd.
                  A lot of authors make threads and come here looking for free information and never coming back after they get it. I'm sure there are plenty of posters who would act as a consultant for an appropriate rate on this forum.

I've never heard of any incidents with sovereign citizens in the metro NY area. I've heard you can find them by the boatloads in upstate NY. Try contacting the Utica Police or similar departments in upstate NY and see what they have to sa.

Comment

Boatloads? Really? I must not be upstate enought..thank God!

World_So_Cold

Comment

Albany County, NY seems to be a real hotbed. I've got 26 sovereigns there that I've been monitoring plus I'm profiling a Cohoes man named Danny Riley, currently serving a 36-year sentence in federal prison on explosives charges and aiding a fugutive in an armed standoff.

Suffolk County has its fair share too. A young man named Jason Gerhard is currently serving 20 years in prison for his role in the same armed standoff. He left the standoff to join the Army Corps of Engineers so that he learn more about bombs to better take on the government. He was arrested during his basic training time.
                      Last edited by jjmacnab; 06-06-2011, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Care to share the names and address' of the Albany County guys?

World_So_Cold

Comment

Originally posted by needguidance View Post
                          Boatloads? Really? I must not be upstate enough..thank God!
                          Yes. Damn them and their little tiny anti-goverment canoes.

Comment

Contact me privately. I'll need some proof that you're law enforcement.

jj@jjmac.net

Comment

Contact me privately. I'll need some proof that you're law enforcement.

jj@jjmac.net
                              I'm not.

World_So_Cold

Comment

Suffolk County has its fair share too.
                                Suffolk County doesn't count, that place is in the sticks man! They still have farmland over there!

The article you posted was a good read. It seems like they follow the same basis as most other cults do.
                                Last edited by LINY; 06-06-2011, 10:34 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9881 users online. 473 members and 9408 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X