300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texting while driving?

Seems to me he's not just texting. Drunk?

Watch closely and you'll see the airbags deploy in the Cavalier.
    Last edited by Till; 06-03-2011, 02:29 PM.

Reminds me of this: Sitting in the backseat with Fred
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

So instead of calling the popo the guy is filming this? WTH?

Comment

Originally posted by BigW View Post
        So instead of calling the popo the guy is filming this? WTH?
        Apparently in another video, he says he did, and was continuing filming so he could show them the video.

Comment

Wow. The second I saw that I would be talking with dispatch telling them to hurry there *** over here, then tell them they might as well start an ambulance when the car collided.

"People - he was texting. I saw this on the news yesterday and in the full vid the driver ran over to the car (while still recording) and made sure the driver was OK. The driver told the man that was recording that he was texting someone." - YouTube Comment

So where is the full video?

Comment

Originally posted by gobigred5 View Post
            Wow. The second I saw that I would be talking with dispatch telling them to hurry their *** over here, then tell them they might as well start an ambulance when the car collided.
            You tell me over the phone to hurry my a** up and get someone there I'll hang up on your a** - cars don't drop out of the sky moron - sometimes there just aren't cars available to chase after someone who is possibly drunk or texting on their phone...and you don't tell people on 911 how to do their jobs jacka** - just give the location and what's going on...commentary isn't needed nor the "help" of who to send...and I fixed your spelling mistake...
            Originally posted by RSGSRT
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by gobigred5 View Post

"People - he was texting. I saw this on the news yesterday and in the full vid the driver ran over to the car (while still recording) and made sure the driver was OK. The driver told the man that was recording that he was texting someone." - YouTube Comment
              He must have been texting a whole life's story to have travelled that far.

Comment

...ran over to the car (while still recording) and made sure the driver was OK. The driver told the man that was recording that he was texting someone."
                From that, I infer he was still texting, sitting there in his now-mangled car!

dude, cn u b-leve it i just rekt! sum idiot i dint c musta run me off d rode
                "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
                ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by MargeGunderson View Post
                  From that, I infer he was still texting, sitting there in his now-mangled car!

dude, cn u b-leve it i just rekt! sum idiot i dint c musta run me off d rode
                  Originally posted by Rookie5 View Post
                  He must have been texting a whole life's story to have travelled that far.
                  If I was texting while driving and I drifted in the opposite lane like he did the first time, that would make me put the phone down for at least a little while. I am not sure why he didn't stop after he was almost taken out the first time, that makes me think he was intoxicated.

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                  I fixed your grammar mistake...
                  Thanks!

Comment

because of an A-hole like that driver, other people got involved in the accident. I hope the state has no texting while driving law to charge that bungho with criminal charges.

Comment

Comment

Have you ever tried to text with a T9 phone while doing something else? It's not really all that friggen easy. I'm guilty of texting and driving once in a while but I would never let myself start doing that kind of stuff on the road. Honestly most of the time when I'm texting someone as I'm getting into my car I send a quick text saying 'hey, I'm driving I'll get back to you in a bit' so that I don't have to do it while moving. If I do text while on the road it's usually while sitting at a red light, not while actually moving. Some people just can't multi task.
                        "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

i dont text when i drive but i sure do sext

Comment

is there an actual article for this?

Comment

dont text while driving but you can go ahead and film a cell phone video while you're driving!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3636 users online. 178 members and 3458 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X