300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wynetta And Jaylin Wright Found Dead; DC Cop In Charged with Murder

OXON HILL, Md. (WUSA) -- A DC Police Officer has been charged with first degree murder after a woman and her 11-month-old girl were found dead.

Wynetta Wright, and her daughter, Jaylin were found dead in the Hillcrest Heights section of Prince George's County Thursday night.

Court records indicate Wynetta Wright had filed a paternity case against Richmond Phillips. A court date was scheduled for Tuesday morning. Wright and her daughter have not been seen by family members since Monday night.

Phillips, an officer in DC's First District, is married with a 12-year-old daughter. The family, including Phillips' mother, lives at a home in in Temple Hills.

Phillips' mother tells 9NEWS NOW there is "no way" her son murdered Wright. "If he did, he's crazy," she continued.

Phillips is being held without bond.

A spokesperson for DC Police says Phillips has been a member of the department since 2003. At this time, his police powers have been revoked.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Yea here is the ****** bags picture. Dont look like police material to me.

Comment

unreal...speachless
      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

I can see his do rag pattern on his forehead!

A cop? With extensions?? Undercover?? Looks like a peep to me! Gotta laugh.....just told Dx1 the story...showed her his mug. Her eyes bugged out, jaw dropped and said,"He's a f'n cop? Where?"
        Last edited by deputy x 2; 06-03-2011, 09:22 PM.
        This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

wtf? Thats a cop?
          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Can you spell psychopath?

Comment

Seriously? Y'all turn on a fellow officer this easily? How 'bout waiting for a conviction or something...
              sigpic
              Don't make me gassy.
              You wouldn't LIKE me when I'm gassy...

If you're offended by something that I've said...it was just your turn.

Comment

^good point...or maybe undercover officers in their respective agencies are all clean shaven with high and tight haircuts...So what if you can see his du rag line, I mean seriously

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyirishman View Post
                  Phillips' mother tells 9NEWS NOW there is "no way" her son murdered Wright. "If he did, he's crazy," she continued.
                  That's just classic....I spit coffee all over my computer screen LOL

Comment

It doesn't look good for him. The mother of the dead woman does talk about how she is a strict mother, the daughter was 20 with a 4 and 1 year old. She met the cop at a bar, she must have been 18 when they met, 18 years old in a bar?

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/mary...ughter-060311#

You can watch the mother's interviews.

What is really sad is, DC police has had problems with some officers getting arrested and this is the second one arrested for murder in the last few years. The public trust is broken, I am sure all but a few of the DC police are real cops and believe in what they are doing and are good cops and people.
                    It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicGuy View Post
                      Seriously? Y'all turn on a fellow officer this easily? How 'bout waiting for a conviction or something...
                      Perhaps because they not treating someone who has a serious breach of the law differently because he wears a uniform? I didn't see any LEO's saying we should wait for a conviction in this thread http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...f-Video-Taping............... - quite the opposite, there was outrage that this principle was suspended with pay. LEOs sticking by equal treatment under the law is commendable, especially when someone like this breaks the public trust and gives the liberal press an opportunity to make their fellow officers look bad.
                      Last edited by eyesopen; 06-04-2011, 10:53 AM.
                      The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

That's a jury's job. Public opinion is a different animal.

Not only that but nobody on this board seems to take the same approach when it comes to the rest of society.

A POS is a POS, cop or not.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

He's not a cop anymore.

You would rather give him the benefit of the doubt as opposed to the detectives who investigated the case and decided to arrest him for murder???

Comment

Seriously? Y'all turn on a fellow officer this easily? How 'bout waiting for a conviction or something
                            Seriously.

M-11
                            “All men dream...... But not equally..
                            Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                            but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                            for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by MDPOLICE View Post
                              Yea here is the ****** bags picture. Dont look like police material to me.

Remember, innocent until proven guilty.

Also, if he does work narcotics vice, this is one of the ways I would want my undercover officers to look like. If he can fool some of you law enforcement people, then he can fool the bad guys.
                              Last edited by BAinCJ; 06-04-2011, 07:42 PM.
                              Living it one day at a time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5638 users online. 362 members and 5276 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X