X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop sought for failing to apologize for fart

Cop sought for failing to apologize for fart
    Thursday, June 07, 2001

British police sought a flatulent officer Wednesday after a family complained that a policeman broke wind in their London home during a drug raid and failed to apologize.

A Scotland Yard spokesman confirmed that the Department of Professional Standards was investigating a charge that an officer broke wind in the complainants' hallway but did not apologize to the homeowners.

"We can confirm that the department is investigating an incivility charge during the search of a home under the Misuse of Drugs act," the police spokesman told Reuters.

The Daily Mail newspaper Wednesday printed a letter from Scotland Yard to the officers involved in the drugs raid informing them of the complaint.

"An allegation has been received from a person in the house that one of the male officers broke wind and did not apologize to the family for his action...the complainant felt it was rude and unprofessional," the letter stated.

Police did not confirm what discipline the officer might receive if found guilty of breaking wind.

This really stinks!

Comment

I know of more than a few guys on my job who would never get any work done because they'd be too busy apologizing.
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Hey, I live in a house where my two guys are PROUD of them! lol Is it a male thing? I remember my son being on a travel baseball team when he was about 11 or 12. All the boys rode down in a van and we parents followed in cars. I remember saying to my husband, "You couldn't PAY me enough to ride in that van!" Anyway, when we got back several of us mothers went to the back of the van to get our kids. I was smart and stood wayyyyy far back. They opened those doors and I thought those parents were gonna be gassed to death. They all ran as far as they could get. It was so funny but disgusting at the same time. The boys had been having "fart" wars!
        When my son got in the car, he thought it would be funny to continue. He didn't count on one angry mother yelling as she put her windows down and he just kind of slunk back in the seat real small like! lol

Comment

Ok, I'll be gross and immature and confess the following:

I've conspiciously farted twice since 1987.
          Once was a silent one on a traffic stop while I was standing outside the driver's door. The smell drifted to the drivers door and he spontaniously blurted, "Pee-u" and he had a look of royal disgust on his face.

The second time was at a domestic dispute. My partner and I were outside talking to the wife and when I coughed. The pressure of the cough caused me to let out a loud fart: "buuuuuur-rip". Everybody stood there and pretended not to hear it. After we left, my partner could not stop laughing and he would not drop the issue for well over a year.

Hey, it's a natural body function!

Comment

Oh MEAGAIN!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!

Comment

LMAO...

also reminds me of when my ex-husbands partner was on a "Fig Diet." P - U...and did my ex- call out sick alot...
              "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

ME AGAIN, that was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.....

LOLOLMAO

I'm crying, here....
                [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

I used to laugh when David was around two and he's do this. He'd smile this beautiful smile and say, "I tooted!" lol

Comment

He should have done what I do...blame it on the dog!

------------------
                    Play And Stay Safe...Wear Your Vest!
                    Play And Stay Safe...Wear Your Vest!

Comment

Hey, my male Yorkie can fart with the best of men! lol PUUUUUUUUUUU!

Comment

Its even worse when someone does it in an elevator and everyone tries to blame everyone else!!!

Comment

My step dad used to call it 'A loud smell.'

Comment

My favorite movie fart scene is the one from Liar Liar where he gets off the elevator and yelled back at the gagging passengers"IT WAS ME!!!!!"

I am missing something from this case like why they are even looking into this. I would hire an attorney and claim to be lactose intolerant and sue the agency under the ADA or in the UK BDA(Brits with diabolical *** oder). I wonder if they did a search warrant on the agents dirty laundry to look for skid marks!!!!
                            Maybe even use the high dollars gas chrometography test to determine if the skid marks in question could have caused the smell.
                            I can picture this interview." Maam was it a ripper or was it silent?? "
                            Excuse me while I go eat some pickled eggs and beans we have some warrants to serve tonight. Revenge for my brothers in Britan.

[This message has been edited by swatbwana (edited 06-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by swatbwana (edited 06-11-2001).]
                            Boo! Scared ya did'nt I

Comment

LOLOLMAO, your post just made my day, Swatbwana

[This message has been edited by blondie72 (edited 06-11-2001).]
                              [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4677 users online. 305 members and 4372 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X