• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Yahoo Answers Question

I thought it was hilarious.

Can I call the cops on my mom?

Here's the situation:

I'm 15, I've been staying home alone all summer while my mom is at work, anyways me and my mom have a really bad relationship, mostly we fight over me getting in trouble in school but since I'm not in school we just fight over random stuff,

anyways this morning my grandma showed up, and I also don't get along with her either, and she said my mom had called her and asked her to watch me today WHICH SHE HADN'T told me she was going to do, and IM FIFTEEN YEARS OLD.

So I told my grandma to get out, and she wouldn't go so I basically cursed her out and left.. walked around the block a few times, I went to this girl's house that lives near me and hung out there for a while, then went back to my house around 11 cause I figured my grandma would have left.

ANyways, my grandma AND my mom were there, and as soon as I walked in my mom grabbed me, PULLED DOWN MY PANTS and started SPANKING ME. IM FIFTEEN. and she didn't just smack me once, she really spanked me REALLY hard for a LONG time.

Can I call the cops on her? Is what she did illegal? She spanked me once before when I got suspended from school.

kudos to his mom. we need more woman like her
    Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
      kudos to his mom. we need more woman like her
      That's what I thought.

By the way: You have 1,111 post now.

Comment

YES!! please call the police and tell them that you were acting like a jackass and your mother spanked you... That way the police can deliver the award your mother deserves for putting up with your bull****... Maybe if you keep acting like a jackass the police will pay attention to you and in stead of spanking you you will end up tazed, sprayed, and cuffed in the back of a car..

Comment

Please call the police so that (at least here) I can look at the kid square in the face and tell him, "She can take a belt to your backside while I stand here and watch and if you lay a hand on her or she ends up hurt in any way from you resisting your punishment I'm arresting you and hauling you off."

Comment

I once had a call like that(70s),asked the parent if I could see the belt that was used.Guy was white collar and showed me one of those "almost" belts used for decoration on tailored suits.I look at him and with the kid standing there all smug,say "hell,that aint a belt,next time call me and you can use this one"(grabbing my gun belt/leather Sam Browne),< that was the expression on the kids face.
            Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

you go, ma!

Comment

I had a similar call once. 14 year old girl calls because mom slapped her. I get to the house and ask her what's the deal. 14 year old tells me that she was "arguing" with her mom when mom slapped her across the face for no reason. I ask mom what happened and she said that daughter called her a C U Next Tuesday. I asked daughter if that was true. She rolled her eyes and said it was. I then told 14 year old that she was lucky that all she got was a slap and if she had been my daughter, I would've beaten her within an inch of her life. 10-8, no report.
                Originally posted by kontemplerande
                Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Reminds me of an episode of Southland. I don't think we'd get a call like that in my city. The kid knows roughly what would happen. Too many good ol boys on the force to pull that crap.

Comment

And I thought only "Ask A Cop" got stupid quiestions like this.
                    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Do not laugh how many kids threaten their parents with arrest . If you touch me I'm gonna call child services on you and you will be arrested.

Comment

Great story. I'm sure most of you remember a time when a Switch was not just for lights. In fact, I think the Switch was the original less-lethal punishment. God help you if you brought Grandma a flimsy one. Ahhh, good times.
                        Swim & Basic Motor skills: Passed
                        CJBAT: 87 first time, 94 second time around
                        TABE: 12.9 across the board

Comment

Originally posted by Triple Lindy View Post
                          Great story. I'm sure most of you remember a time when a Switch was not just for lights. In fact, I think the Switch was the original less-lethal punishment. God help you if you brought Grandma a flimsy one. Ahhh, good times.
                          I remember once the old man told me to go get a switch. I came back with a twig. I saw fire in his eyes and he informed me to come back with a bigger one. I came back with what amounted to a large tree branch. He told me I knew better and should whip me with it. My father then grabbed me by the hand and I think my feet touched the ground twice in the 50yd walk to the peach-tree-t bush..... Was a bad day for my backside.

I've been lucky and I have not had to spank my oldest child to this point (6yr old and an angel). However, my youngest daughter is mean as a snake. She is 17 months so it's probably only a matter of time.

I deserved every spanking I ever received. I was hard headed and that was the only thing that would get through. My oldest can get a slight voice raise and she is falling all over herself. You've got a feel a kid out and see what is needed. However, in this case it appears the kid could probably use a few more since he feels it's appropriate to call 911 on his mother. I can only imagine what would have happened to me if I'd done that to mine. There would have been no hiding from my old man. hahahaha
                          Last edited by BigW; 06-02-2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Well what were some of the answeres on Yahoo???? I think its good for mom. Kids get away with way too much these days. I had some woman come upto me the other day while I was standing in like at a gas station to buy a drink. She says 'aren't you going to do anything about that?' and points outside to a mother spanking what looked like a 10 year old numerous times. I looked at her and said 'nope, mom is doing her job'. The lady proceeds to tell me that it is child abuse to which I respond with 'no it's not, corporal punishment is legal in AZ'. She was fuming as she stormed out of the store.
                            "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

I can't tell you how many times I've taken calls from parents whose 8, 9, 10, 11 year olds are "out of control" and they want the police to show up (repeatedly) and I can hear the kids screaming obscenities in the background and telling the parents to F off and calling the moms the C word...or kids who call 911 because their parents grounded them or told them to go to their rooms...this "kinder gentler" crap is going to be the downfall of society...

Edited to add: What people don't understand is that physical punishment has been around since the dawn of man because it WORKS! What these hippie "experts" equate to as physical punishment and mass murderers/school shootings is people who are messed up in the brain or have been physically abused as children or have a whole host of other factors...people began to think that if you spank your child they will automatically grow up to become serial killers or criminals - which, if you take a poll at any corporation or law enforcement or public safety agency, I guarantee the overwhelming majority of answers will be that they were spanked as children and they turned out perfectly ok...I know I've done my own unofficial poll and the answer has always been "yes" and "I deserved it"...
                              Last edited by Aerohead; 06-03-2011, 08:35 AM.
                              Originally posted by RSGSRT
                              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6202 users online. 333 members and 5869 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X