X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hear him deny this one!!!!!!

OUCH

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/inte...e-20110531-ncx

DHAKA, Bangladesh - A 40-year-old Bangladeshi woman cut off a man's penis during an alleged attempted rape and took it to a police station as evidence, police in a remote part of the country said Monday.

The woman, a married mother of three, was attacked Saturday night while she was sleeping in her shanty in Jhalakathi district, some 120 miles south of Dhaka, officers said.

"As he tried to rape her, the lady cut his penis off with a knife. She then wrapped up the penis in a piece of polythene and brought it to the Jhalakathi police station as evidence of the crime," police chief Abul Khaer said.

The woman filed a case accusing the man -- who is also 40 and a married father of five -- of attempted rape, saying that he harassed her for six months.

The severed penis was kept at the police station, and the rape suspect was undergoing treatment in the hospital.

"We shall arrest him once his condition gets better," Khaer added.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

That article hurts me just to read it! I think there is something more to the story than her side. Wow, I have posted a half dozen comments and while they were all humorous, upon re-reading them, they just seemed inappropriate for this forum. Oh, I know, "beware of women bearing knives!" Old Lorena Bobbitt must be giving free lessons in the Middle-east.
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if this went without being prosecuted. There are many countries in this region of the world that have the most *** backwards laws. I'm not sure if this is still the current law, but in Pakistan the only surefire way to convict a man of rape is to have 3 or 4 adult male witnesses to the act of penetration.

Comment

If it is not prosecuted, at least she can make a good case that she resisted-- and have a measure of satisfaction that he will have to deal with negative consequences for his act!
        We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
        but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

"Honey, you're cut off"
          #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
          Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
          RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
          Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
          "Smile" - no!

Comment

I guess this guy got beheaded but lived to tell the tale.
            The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally posted by jcioccke
            After I hit it, I would be disgusted with her

Comment

Off with his head!

Comment

If/When it ever goes to court and the defendant starts to talk, the judge should interupt (with a grin)... "I don't mean to cut you off but....."
                sigpic
                Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Wow. Now he'll have to learn to think with his brain.

Comment

Originally posted by NextGenOfc View Post
                    Off with his head!
                    Um...it sounds like that already happened.

This would be the easiest SART exam ever. Time to swab his little pee-pee? Toss it over here Bob....

Comment

Looks like she got a head of him. (say it quickly, then read it slowly)
                      Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

Talk about getting the shaft...

Next question, is his wife going to sue this lady for depriving her of future fun, or send her flowers and a box of steaks in gratitude? I'm thinking that if several hours have passed and his penis is still in police custody, it's probably too late to try to re-attach it. All hospital personnel can do ensure he doesn't bleed to death.

He'll have time to think about the consequences of his actions while he's sitting there peeing.
                        "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
                        ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by MargeGunderson View Post

Next question, is his wife going to sue this lady for depriving her of future fun, .

Many years ago I worked as a bailiff during a federal court case where a thug was suing an officer who shot him during an armed robbery. The officer fired when the thug stopped running away and turned back facing the officer with a sawed off shotgun in his hand.

The .357 round clipped off the end of willie jr & exploded one of the twins.............................the wife was also suing for loss of "relations" (don't know how that came up since the thug was in prison for pulling the robbery)

The jury was out exactly 35 minutes ---according to one juror just long enough for all the jurors to take a bathroom break and then have one vote.
                          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Edit......
                            Last edited by Zach Smith; 12-31-2012, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Edit......
                              Last edited by Zach Smith; 12-31-2012, 03:21 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3088 users online. 166 members and 2922 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X