Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes we flood a city when we take over, that flooding is to make sure we have a grasp on the community. It is well above what they actually contract for. Once the community is cleaned up a bit we go to what they actually contract/need.
    Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
      I get my sources from the fact that I work in the souteast area and have for a long time. LASD lost the contract with Cudahy because they were providing 2 deputies per shift but as always the sheriffs can pull from other resources if needed (east LA or Century in the general area). Are you counting Detectives or supervisors who are not patroling? When Maywood was taken over I saw so many deputies in the area and Air21 overhead on BS calls. Now I go through Maywood when I am bored and can't find a deputy. Maybe they are hiding, but Cudahy has again approached surrounding agencies because of the lack of service. I have personal knowledge of this.
      That's not why Cudahy went with Maywood. You have to actually work for LASD to know exactly what contract cities get. You have no idea. Cudahy like all other cities get exactly what patrol units they pay for. Bottomline. DB (narco, gangs, etc), LASD always provide more than what a city pays for. You're right about flooding a new city when LASD takesover. LASD has to. It's to get a grasp of new territory. I've been through many smaller agency RD's and never seen a black and white either.

Cudahy can ask for surrounding agencies contracts, but it's not because of bad service. I have personal knowledge of that also. It has always been more political than that. Deps really don't care about politics and are proactive. Lets just say Cudahy officials didn't like that.

Comment

Lets just say Cudahy officials didn't like that.

^^^^^^This

Comment

^^^^^ LOL the 18th street council man is gone. He did not like Maywood PD enforcing laws. New council in place and wants more Police presence. No money in Cudahy to afford paying PDs again. Oh well
          Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

******Deleted******

Comment

why in the world would you bump this necro thread if you wanted to delete all your posts????
              Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
              In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
              Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
              Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by bpd303 View Post
                why in the world would you bump this necro thread if you wanted to delete all your posts????
                M guess is junior was hired on and doesn't want the DIs to know what he's been posting
                I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4937 users online. 311 members and 4626 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X