X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These people are idiots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHDFi...mbedded#at=644

Some material is NSFW.

Just another prejudicial ideology in which no one has any proof of and that is based solely off of personal conjecture. However, no one is asking them to reside in a country of which they have no pride in. Simple solution for that..

Should these things portrayed in this film be a First Amendment issue? I believe so...

They will be in hell right next to Osama Bin Laden shrugging to each other "who knew that religious extremism was wrong?"
    “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

I laughed at the last minute when they had 2 1/2 people protesting the shuttle launch...when he eventually dies of old age, the church will cease to exist, along with their 15 minutes of fame (which is slowly fading anyway)...
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6333 users online. 348 members and 5985 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X