300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Grace

I've tried searching high and low but cannot find this video. It's a video of an officer at a police funeral playing guitar while singing amazing grace, but to the tune of another song. It's a really great video and the officer playing is VERY talented.

If somebody knows what I'm talking about, please send me a link. Thanks Much!
    Live with honor, and let not your death be born by the pallbearers of disgrace, cruelty, weakness, and fear.

Sorry I do not know that video but if you do find it post it here. I would like to hear it.
    Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3R62hqnWOg

Comment

Wow. That was pretty amazing. Thanks for posting it.
        Everybody counts or no one counts.
        -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
        -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Wow. Rising Sun music to Amazing Grace. Neat twist.
          The All New
          BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
          Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
          - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

That's it! Awesome video! Thank you for posting this.
            Live with honor, and let not your death be born by the pallbearers of disgrace, cruelty, weakness, and fear.

Comment

That had to scare the she-ot out of the people attending the service.
              NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

The was the funeral of Mahnomen (sp?) county, MN, Deputy Chris Dewey, I was a good performance, I had the honor of attending this funeral.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
                  That had to scare the she-ot out of the people attending the service.
                  LOL

That cop is a boss...

Comment

I saw the stripes. It's just that, unless it was listed in the program so people knew ahead of time, playing a melody everyone knows to be about a whorehouse would be a bit off-putting to some - until he sang the other lyrics.
                    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5347 users online. 333 members and 5014 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X