Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The undisputed King of bad timing (check the dates inside the link)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The undisputed King of bad timing (check the dates inside the link)

http://hamiltoncountyjails.info/?RID=1000069413

I'm betting he did something to deserve it though.

LOL, so close.

Comment

Originally posted by LINY View Post
      Agreed. Probably something from the "Instant A-Hole; just add alcohol" menu, thereby drawing LE attention to himself.
      --
      Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

HAHA that's great.

Comment

It was the end of the world, he thought he could get one in before the bar was destroyed.
          GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

Lol....I knew a cop at a department I used to work for who got a minor 2 weeks before his 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by LINY View Post
              http://hamiltoncountyjails.info/?RID=1000069413

"Canada, huh?"

dramatic pause

"Almost made it."
              The academy teaches you skills, the street gives you experience, but it all comes down to your instinct.

Comment

That's an easy one. 5/21 was a Saturday. He figured that he'd go partying Sat night for his b'day and be in full party mode by midnight. Missed it by thatmuch!
                “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

I didnt recognize the mug shot at first. Looks like Harry is all grown up!

Well..... almost
                  "You don't got to be Stonewall Jackson to know you don't want to fight in a basement." Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

There should be some kind of provision for underage drinking that a person can have the choice of being charged with underage drinking or they can opt to be held until they are 21 and then released!

Comment

Originally posted by JonB View Post
                      There should be some kind of provision for underage drinking that a person can have the choice of being charged with underage drinking or they can opt to be held until they are 21 and then released!
                      Thats thinking outside the box. I like it. Why is it so strictly enforced, especially if the person is only weeks away? Especially considering that same person could be charged and tried as an adult 7 years prior.

Comment

Originally posted by bigislander72 View Post
                        Thats thinking outside the box. I like it. Why is it so strictly enforced, especially if the person is only weeks away? Especially considering that same person could be charged and tried as an adult 7 years prior.
                        The US is strange with the 21 year old laws for many things but most cops who book underage drinkers right before their 21st birthday probably did it because the 20 yo was being an ahole.
                        Life is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by MD11pilot View Post
                          The US is strange with the 21 year old laws for many things but most cops who book underage drinkers right before their 21st birthday probably did it because the 20 yo was being an ahole.
                          No dude, this is America, The perp was not the A hole, it was the Cop that was the A hole, hence the arrest.
                          It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6401 users online. 343 members and 6058 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X