X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigislander72
    replied
    Originally posted by Street_Cop50 View Post
    I've always liked how Mexican LEOs pose in front of the camera with their suspects after a big arrest...

Maybe U.S. LEOs should start a new trend.
    Faces covered so the cartels won't know which guys family to brutally murder. Those guys are $%#! heartless!

But the major question I have about the arrest.......where can I get one of those shirts?

Leave a comment:

• Street_Cop50
    replied
    I've always liked how Mexican LEOs pose in front of the camera with their suspects after a big arrest...

Maybe U.S. LEOs should start a new trend.
    Last edited by Street_Cop50; 05-23-2011, 04:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Murf425
    replied
    I was gonna express surprise that there are actually cops down there not on the payroll...then it hit me that these ones were probably just on a competitors payroll.

I love the big, massive, giant arms bust, too.

Leave a comment:

• NYCDep
    replied
    Originally posted by SigSauerDawg View Post
    Mexican federal police captured a leading member of the Gulf drug cartel Friday at what appeared to have been his birthday party, authorities said.
    Which day do you think he'll "escape" from jail?...

Leave a comment:

• BigW
    replied
    El Guapo! HAHAHAHA Classic!

"Effe, what's with the plethora of federal agents at my party?"

Leave a comment:

• David Hineline
    replied
    The way to control a population of varmints is to put a bounty on their scalps. It has worked in the past, it is the solution that we are not willing to use anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    Did Carmen open herself up to him before the Federalis came knocking? Did the German pilot show up? Did Gringos fall from the sky?

Leave a comment:

• SigSauerDawg
    replied
    Well I'm sure they played pin the tail on the riot shield

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    haha, Happy Birthday M'fer. I can see it now, flashbangs shooting out of his exlpoding cake.

Anyone else having visuals of El Guapo's birthday party?

Leave a comment:

• SigSauerDawg
    started a topic Drug Cartel Leader Captured

Drug Cartel Leader Captured

MEXICO CITY --

Mexican federal police captured a leading member of the Gulf drug cartel Friday at what appeared to have been his birthday party, authorities said.

Gilberto Barragan Balderas "is considered one of the main leaders of the Gulf Cartel" and is the subject of a $5 million reward by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, said Ramon Pequeno, head of anti-drug operations for the federal police.

Barragan Balderas was allegedly in charge of the cartel's operations in Miguel Aleman, across the border from Roma, Texas. Police captured him at a party at a ranch near another border city, Reynosa, which is across from McAllen, Texas.

Police said the party was apparently in honor of Barragan Balderas' May 19 birthday. Two alleged associates were also arrested in the raid, which also netted an assault rifle and three pistols.

No formal charges had been filed against any of the suspects.

Barragan Balderas, 41, is wanted on drug trafficking charges in the United States under a 2008 indictment.

A DEA statement says he was "responsible for obtaining advanced notice regarding the movement and locations of military and state police patrols and mobile checkpoints, thus protecting shipments of cocaine and marijuana for the Gulf Cartel and Los Zetas" before the two gangs split in 2010.

http://www.officer.com/news/10272374...-cartel-leader

This guy seems like a good catch. It does make me wonder how he was getting that info though..

I love that they got him at his birthday party

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4734 users online. 289 members and 4445 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X