300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, that's it...I wanna kick Eric Estrada's butt

Non acting son of a ..gun.. that he is. Anyone else subject to those stupid Jennie-O turkey commercials? He plays a fake police officer (gee, what a stretch from CHIPS) hawking turkey (how appropriate). I HATE these friggin commercials and they show them 15 times a night here.I want to find this fool, really, I'm......(whew) settle down, deep breath,put the ASP down and chill.Okay, I'm better now Anyone else?

I think that his commercials are pretty good. Btw, I used to always watch CHIPS.

Mike

Comment

GO AHEAD! Most commercials are annoying, but that one is just plain sickening!

------------------
      I used to have an open mind - but my brains kept falling out.

6P1 (retired)
      6P1 (retired)

Comment

I'd like to add William Shatner to the pyre.

Comment

Yeah, But we all know about "Jenny-o" turkey, don't we? Annoying, but it works
          Paul

Comment

Guys gotta make a buck. LMAO

Comment

Am I making enemies here or something? I think William Shatner was awsome in all of his Star Trek movies and series, his commercials are another story though.

Mike

Comment

It sounds like we're lucky that they don't show here.

Comment

The most horrible make me want to kill thing I ever saw was was William Shatner singing. Well maybe I shouldn't call it that!

And yes, I hate that Jenny-0 commercial too! I will tolerate it as long as they don't do another one where Erik has to shoot the turkey first. But before he does, he is seen taking his bullet out of his shirt pocket!

[This message has been edited by mac90 (edited 06-09-2001).]

Comment

i haven't seen the Jennie-O turkey commercials here...i do love Erik Estrada tho!!

i agree...thumbs down to the Shatner commercials...they get on my nerves. anyone else love to watch info-mercials?? gotta love the acting...
                    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

OH yeah, good 'ole William Shatner singing (unsuccessfully) about naming your own prices on airline tickets, hotel rooms, and more......NOOOOOOOO, HE'S GOT ME DOING IT NOW!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <Kyle runs away screaming>

Kyle, KD5HQD

Comment

Please guys, haven't you seen EE in Spanish novelas? He is a "big time" movie star in telenovela land. I agree he reeks!!

Kate

Comment

Yes, Erik starred in Dos Mujers Un Camino, a soap so popular it was the #1 show in it's time slot in L.A.

Personally, I thought it was painful to watch him, I just watched for his girlfriend in the show, Bibi Gayten

------------------
                          Niteshift-
                          Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Don't get me started on William Shatner.....WHAT A SLEAZE! His commercials where he acted so cool made me wanna HURL!

Comment

Am I the only one who likes the Priceline.com commercials with William Shatner? I laugh everytime I see them and they sure made me remeber the product.
                              Graeme

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5016 users online. 339 members and 4677 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X