300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judgement Day

Since tomorrow is Judgement Day, here is my message to all......................

Judgement Day Farewell
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

That sticker on Woody's guitar is awesome.

Comment

Perhaps the Chaplain can correct me but I thought the only person who knows when the world end is the God, no one else knows the date.
      Life is what you make of it

Comment

Acts 1:7-8 And He said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in His own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto Me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Daniel 8:27: And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king’s business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. And He said, Go thy way, Daniel

Daniel 12:9 for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-3 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Revelation 5:1-9 And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. And he came and took the book out of the right hand of Him that sat upon the throne. And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for Thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by Thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation.

Comment

These yahoo's that are waiting for the rapture tomorrow use that quote from Acts 1:7-8 to justify how they know its tomorrow.

According to them, when God granted the believer's power and sends the Holy Ghost upon them, they received the ability to know God's plan for the End Times including the exact when. They take 8 to mean that it is up to them to tell the world that the end is coming...
          Originally posted by kontemplerande
          Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Notice: Beautiful women who believe that tonight is our last day on Earth.....please get a hold of me for Armageddon sex.

Comment

This is also not this guy's first Judgement Day prediction. It was supposed to happen 1994 too.

I guess he's shooting for the best 2 out of 3?
              Originally posted by kontemplerande
              Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Well, if this turns out to be one of those "flashes" where we just wake up and all the "righteous" are just gone, I'll gladly check in on your pets if you live in the DFW area. Just send me your address, a key, and $100.
                “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Treat every day as your last. No regrets, and live life as it was meant to be lived. So when it happens you have no worries.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Smurfette
                  Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                  Originally posted by DAL
                  You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

If I happen to be the only one left tomorrow then I have a huge to-do list.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
                      This is also not this guy's first Judgement Day prediction. It was supposed to happen 1994 too.

I guess he's shooting for the best 2 out of 3?
                      Yeah, he says he made a mathematical error. Must have bought a cheap calculator or had a case of fat fingers.
                      Originally posted by JasperST
                      "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                      It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Didn't I read somewhere that the root of this hysteria was something having to do with the Mayan calendar running out? Seems a strange reason for folks to get worried!

My read of scripture is that God alone knows when the end of time will come.

Of course, since we were all created mortal, it is entirely possible that tomorrow COULD be the last day for any of us. Which means it is a good thing to think about our priorities and spend our time the best we can.

I expect that'll still be good advice the day AFTER tomorrow, too!
                        We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
                        but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

I ran into our parish priest on the way home today, he said, "see you all at Mass on Sunday" We both had a good laugh.
                          Originally posted by JasperST
                          "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                          It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain Keppy View Post
                            My read of scripture is that God alone knows when the end of time will come.
                            And only God the Father at that. Jesus said he didn't know when he was scheduled to come back. Paul told the Thessalonians, twice, to get back to work and stop waiting around for Jesus.
                            "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
                            -Chris Rock

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain Keppy View Post
                              Didn't I read somewhere that the root of this hysteria was something having to do with the Mayan calendar running out? Seems a strange reason for folks to get worried!
                              The Mayan Calendar is due to run out next year in 2012.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4282 users online. 267 members and 4015 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X