Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer attacked while booking suspect

http://youtu.be/26RWolfdSo4

This is ridiculous. I'm just glad the officer won this battle.

I just wonder why the suspect wasn't restrained some how while the paperwork was being done or even in the cell? He may have been completely compliant prior to the incident and then flipped the crazy switch but still. I'm glad the officer was able to hold his own and keep the turd at bay until the calvary rolled in.
    "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

It certainly is ridiculous that the suspect was standing around, unaccompanied and unrestrained while the officer was typing and not even watching him.
      Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

He choked him the F out. Job well done. It appears that besides being surprised he never lost the upper hand.

I love the good ol' pig pile too!

Comment

And that children is how policy is created.
          Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
            And that children is how policy is created.
            Or how complacency gets you killed

Comment

First, thank GOD the officer is fine!

It also looked like the officer had a gun in his holster, and the suspect was trying to get it....if so, there has GOT to be a policy about guns in the booking area.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Smurfette
              Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
              Originally posted by DAL
              You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

I like the first comment below the video.....................

"The officer is still walking around pretty good considering he just broke his foot off in that guy's ***."

jsooterlexsc13 hours ago 5
                I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it

"But the bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet
                it" - Thucydides

sigpic

Comment

Well I'm not a cop and I hate to Monday morning quarterback, but I will anyway Glad the officer is ok.

Like others have said
                  - Scary that these guys are 1 on 1 in booking and he is unrestrained
                  - Odd that the officer (if he does, couldn't tell) has a gun in booking
                  - When he tries to call for help, it looked like he tried to dial a number or something on the phone. Most lock-up areas I've seen have a "panic" button that you can just mash.

Comment

First video I've seen with positive comments at the bottom. Officer handled business nicely. The "choke a b1tch out" technique wasn't taught in my academy DT but, I like it.

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
                    - Mark Twain

Comment

^^^^^

LMAO

Nice to see you brother, hope all is going well in the Academy.

I give the Officer a lot of credit, after he choked him he didn't esculate his attack.
                      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

It sucks that now the whole world sees that you still got you're *** kiss kicked by someone that is sitting and has their back turned to you.

Comment

Originally posted by jannino View Post
                          Or how complacency gets you killed
                          How true, and we all get complacent----------------watching these types of video's keeps you sharp.
                          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

It's a good thing the officer was Native American. If my eye is as keen as I think it is the officer is from the Chokeabitch tribe.

Bad situation that went well. Unfortunately now that officer has more paperwork to do......

Comment

I love how he flops onto the floor when they sling him off the counter.
                              Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
                              Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4792 users online. 271 members and 4521 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X