300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External Armor Vest Carrier in Large sizes

My Department is currently outfitting us with external armor carrier vests which holds the ceramic panels. They bought the VooDoo Tactical brand and it's a nice vest, but the problem is it doesn't even come close to fitting me.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any company that makes an armor carrier vest to hold the ceramic panels that will fit larger guys?

The model we have has room to add several accessories and like I said its a really nice vest, just too darn small.

The company we ordered from is American Body Armor. Its the model that looks like the uniform shirt, on the officers that were a little overweight it didn't look so bad. Probably because it blends in with the uniform

Comment

I believe VOODOO tactical vest is pretty much one size fits all kind of style.

Blackhawk has something call S.T.R.I.K.E. carrier system, which comes in different sizes.

It is however, bit more money than VOODOO tactical stuff.

Comment

Check this one out. I'm actually thinking about getting this one as well.

http://shellbacktactical.com/aggress...e-carrier.aspx

Comment

I have a VOODOO outer carrier. I think its pretty good, but I'm not a big guy.
          Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

BTW, did you want just a plate carrier or the one with soft balistic panels as well?

Also, if you scroll down, there is a equipment/gear section where you should get more replies as well.

Comment

I use a tactical tailor mod plate carrier and I am not exactly small and the thing is almost too big for me over my uniform and vest.
              The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Thanks M1garand, as you can see I'm pretty new here. I looked for a "gear" section, but not hard enough. And to answer you question, what I'm looking for is a plate carrier, with the soft ballistic panels on the sides.

Maybe a moderator could move this to a better location for me?
                Last edited by Raegersdaddy; 05-20-2011, 03:48 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4026 users online. 206 members and 3820 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X