• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man caught with heroin in underwear

I know

It's not new

It's not news.

Still , its funny.....................I have dealt with this genius before...........

http://qctimes.com/news/local/articl...cc4c002e0.html

A 61-year-old Davenport man was caught with 10 packets of heroin in his underwear, police said.

Walter Harold Lewis of 2207 E. Locust St. was in the Scott County Jail Thursday on a felony drug possession/delivery charge and a $10,000 cash-only bond. He was arrested Wednesday.

According to an affidavit, officers with the Davenport Tactical Operations Bureau searched his house at 5:47 p.m. March 8 and found heroin packaged in aluminum foil and bundled together in a plastic sandwich baggie located on his person, specifically in his underwear. Officers also found heroin in his right sock.

His preliminary hearing in Scott County is scheduled for May 19.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

But can they prove it was his underwear?

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
      But can they prove it was his underwear?
      It's never his underwear. He just bought it from the Goodwill. Or he borrowed them from a friend. He doesn't even know what that stuff is.
      The academy teaches you skills, the street gives you experience, but it all comes down to your instinct.

Comment

He was framed by his penis.
        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

And people wonder why cops search people's underwear..... I swear officer, it's not mine. ROTFLMAO
          "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

Was there any black tar found in his underwear??

Ok I'm sorry about that.............
            "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3271 users online. 215 members and 3056 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X