300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NextGenOfc View Post
    It's **** like that that I wish it would be legally justified in shooting the guy..
    You would be fine here, blowing the guy away with EXTREME PREJUDICE
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

I have always liked Texas.

edit: loved

Comment

Great story.....I, probably, would not have that restraint, hand of God or not, as a child rapist is the worst thing on this Earth...Kudos to your friend..Im sure he will have mental demons for what he witnessed. I would personally be hiring out some skinheads to make a playground out of this suspects a-hole for his entore stay in prison.

On a side note....why would the homeowners be downstairs and not doing whatever they could to stop this POS??? Anyway, good story and tell your buddy "good catch!"
        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by pulicords View Post
          Actually it's **** like that which makes officers understand that legal justification alone isn't always sufficient for doing certain things.
          I still think he deserves a bullet, but God will have the last say with him..

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
            I have no trouble believing it was the hand of God. Thanks for sharing.
            I believe that as well. thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by NextGenOfc View Post
              It's **** like that that I wish it would be legally justified in shooting the guy..
              In AZ a person is justified to use deadly force to stop the comission of a sexual assault. I hope the office is ok after seeing that.
              "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain Keppy View Post
                Of course, I cannot answer why God intervenes sometimes and not others-- no-one can. My thoughts about this subject are pretty much expressed in the sermon below. It's my best take on the subject, some may find it helpful. Thanks for the story, Pujols.

Sermon for Easter 2004...

Chaplain, I consider myself to be a Christian, although I don't attend services every sunday. Your posting expresses many of the inconsistencies I have with organized religion. In spite of these shortcomings, I still believe in God.
                I believe that many of us, including the ministry, may actually misunderstand God and how He deals with us. That is why is was refreshing to read your posting.
                Living it one day at a time.

Comment

Deadly force is justified to stop a forcible felony here.

Glad the bad guy didn't turn around to shoot him while the hand of God was holding him back...

Comment

Just like all of you have responded... WOW, just WOW. God bless everyone of you and keep you safe.
                    Originally posted by JasperST
                    "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                    It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by NavySAR View Post
                      If I was in this same situation, I would like to think God would hand me more bullets.
                      I don't think God would want you to do anything that would get you into trouble. Trust me, what this guy has coming is infinitely worse than anything you could do.
                      "Son, you are a walkin' violation of the laws of nature...But we don't enforce them laws."

I am just a country boy tryin' to make some sense
                      But I'd like to ask the Congress, I'd like to ask the President
                      "Can ya tell me where all the money went?"
                      We might not be broke but we're badly bent!

The Tractors -- "Badly Bent" from the album Owner's Manual

"Common sense. So rare, it should be a super power." Exodus 259

Comment

Originally posted by chad7613 View Post
                        I hope the office is ok after seeing that.
                        I never had to deal with that as a police officer, but as a doctor I have dealt with cases of child sexual abuse. Getting professional help is a good idea after something like that. I hope I never have to deal that again. Abuse of the helpless is the worst crime I can imagine.
                        "Son, you are a walkin' violation of the laws of nature...But we don't enforce them laws."

I am just a country boy tryin' to make some sense
                        But I'd like to ask the Congress, I'd like to ask the President
                        "Can ya tell me where all the money went?"
                        We might not be broke but we're badly bent!

The Tractors -- "Badly Bent" from the album Owner's Manual

"Common sense. So rare, it should be a super power." Exodus 259

Comment

Great post.
                          Greater God

He's held me back many times. And pushed me forward too.
                          The All New
                          BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                          Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                          - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

(720 ILCS 5/7‑5) (from Ch. 38, par. 7‑5)
                            Sec. 7‑5. Peace officer's use of force in making arrest. (a) A peace officer, or any person whom he has summoned or directed to assist him, need not retreat or desist from efforts to make a lawful arrest because of resistance or threatened resistance to the arrest. He is justified in the use of any force which he reasonably believes to be necessary to effect the arrest and of any force which he reasonably believes to be necessary to defend himself or another from bodily harm while making the arrest. However, he is justified in using force likely to cause death or great bodily harm only when he reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or such other person, or when he reasonably believes both that:
                            (1) Such force is necessary to prevent the arrest from being defeated by resistance or escape; and
                            (2) The person to be arrested has committed or attempted a forcible felony which involves the infliction or threatened infliction of great bodily harm or is attempting to escape by use of a deadly weapon, or otherwise indicates that he will endanger human life or inflict great bodily harm unless arrested without delay.

The 7-1 and 7-2 sections, seem to allow civilians more leeway when using deadly force, too bad the home owners didn't have a chance to take care of the garbage.

Comment

Parents were cowering downstairs, leaving their child alone with the bad guy!? You've got to be ****ing me!
                              Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
                              Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

^^^

I was thinking that myself, but I didn't want to take away from such a powerful story.
                                MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4551 users online. 250 members and 4301 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X