300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am at a loss on how to title this.

I just read responded to a thread in the Ask A Cop section that reminds me of something that happened to a friend and fellow officer. The thread was about officers showing a lack of emotion. The other day this officer told me about a call he responded to and it blew me away. I completely believe him. I remember this call coming out when I was tied up on something else.

Radio hit the alert tone and broadcast a home invasion in progress. My friend responds and makes his way through the house. The call was legit. Homeowners direct him to the upstair bedroom where the bad guy was. He makes his way to the upstair bedroom and as he walk in he sees the badguy literally in the middle of raping a child.

The officer immediately became enraged and consumed with anger. He went to reach for the guy and at the same time, in his mind, this guy's life about over. He could not wait to get his hands on him. As he reached for the guy my friend felt a hand on his shoulder. The hand started to apply just enough pressure to hold him back from ripping the badguys head off. He figured it was his backup trying to prevent him from doing something he would regret.

When my friend looked over his shoulder to see who his backup was, the guy that was holding him back, he saw noone. Noone else was in the room. At that point he was completely convinced that it was the hand of God getting ahold of him and preventing him from losing control. It snapped him back into reality and the guy was taken into custody.
    Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Wow. That is a crazy story all around.

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post
      I just read responded to a thread in the Ask A Cop section that reminds me of something that happened to a friend and fellow officer. The thread was about officers showing a lack of emotion. The other day this officer told me about a call he responded to and it blew me away. I completely believe him. I remember this call coming out when I was tied up on something else.

Radio hit the alert tone and broadcast a home invasion in progress. My friend responds and makes his way through the house. The call was legit. Homeowners direct him to the upstair bedroom where the bad guy was. He makes his way to the upstair bedroom and as he walk in he sees the badguy literally in the middle of raping a child.

The officer immediately became enraged and consumed with anger. He went to reach for the guy and at the same time, in his mind, this guy's life about over. He could not wait to get his hands on him. As he reached for the guy my friend felt a hand on his shoulder. The hand started to apply just enough pressure to hold him back from ripping the badguys head off. He figured it was his backup trying to prevent him from doing something he would regret.

When my friend looked over his shoulder to see who his backup was, the guy that was holding him back, he saw noone. Noone else was in the room. At that point he was completely convinced that it was the hand of God getting ahold of him and preventing him from losing control. It snapped him back into reality and the guy was taken into custody.
      For the sake of the officer, thank God.

On the other hand, hopefully the dick of satan will rape the POS for eternity.

Comment

It's **** like that that I wish it would be legally justified in shooting the guy..

Comment

That's a very powerful story. As they say, the Lord works in mysterious ways.

Comment

Good story and wow, it took so much control to notice that tug of don't do it.
            It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

That gave me chills reading it. Astounding.

Comment

I also got the chills reading that. Wow is all I can say to that.

Comment

Wow
                  "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

Wow, just...wow.
                    “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Words just can't explain that.....................Oh my

Wow!
                      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

If I was in this same situation, I would like to think God would hand me more bullets.

Comment

That's incredible!

Comment

I'm not going into why, but I completely and utterly believe the story as if God Himself told me. Tell your beat partner that I'm proud of him....we all are.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Smurfette
                            Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                            Originally posted by DAL
                            You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

After the day I've had I really needed to read something like this. Thank you for sharing it with us. I can't stop smiling after reading it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6169 users online. 354 members and 5815 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X