Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was ARRESTED after telling the truth on a background packet!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://youtu.be/H-u0uhTGGfc
    Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Michigan, i want to thank you and ask you to keep this thread up. Finally i can see all of the stupid "i did this can i still be a cop" threads in one thread. Way to combine them all here.

Comment

When did NotASOONERFan apply to SDPD??
        “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Originally posted by vincelli View Post
          Can I be Batman?

-V
          Yes. So long as I'm allowed to wear the Wonder Woman underwear instead of the leggings. I feel they cheapen my masculinity.

I almost forgot to mention that any woman we stop will be subject to a strip search, and any and all drugs we find are ours to keep! It's gonna be the mostest fun ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday will be our online day and we'll chat with undercover officers in chat rooms and then go to an out of the way Ronald to meet what we believe to be underage males. That will work out great for our careers!

What kind of stripes should we put on our car? I mean really that is the only question we should have at this point right?

Comment

We had a guy at my last department confess to a murder during his pre-employment polygraph.

The good news: he did get to spend a lot of time with uniformed officers. For the rest of his life, actually.

Another moron confessed to smoking pot in his car 20 minutes before his polygraph because he 'was nervous'. He didn't get hired.

Comment

Did that applicant also had interest in toy trains?

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                This sucks guys. I came on here a while back and asked for honest, sincere replies before I applied to the San Diego PD and all I got was a bunch of flak accusing me of being a "sick mother*** who deserves to die" and everyone telling me that I would never be a cop. Well, because of you all I won't be a cop...well at least not for a little while anyway.

At the time, I thought the only good advice I got was to "always tell the truth in the background packet"..... So I did in my recent application. Well you know what!? It got me arrested! You so called "cops" on here entraped me! I smell a LAWSUIT!

A person is "entrapped" when he or she is induced or persuaded by law enforcement officers or their agents to commit a crime that he had no previous intent to commit.
                Advising someone to "always tell the truth in the background packet" is not entrapment because telling the truth is not a crime.

As soon as I am released from jail I will continue to patrol the mean, dangerous streets of my town. I know what you're thinking.... yes, I am prepared
                Are you prepared legally? What if you and your "patrol" dog get sued?
                You and your assets are at risk. What have you done to protect them?
                Will your health insurance cover injuries you sustain performing this potentially dangerous activity?
                Do you have long term disability coverage in case you are disabled for a long period of time?
                Last edited by BAinCJ; 05-17-2011, 03:04 PM.
                Living it one day at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by BAinCJ View Post
                  A person is "entrapped" when he or she is induced or persuaded by law enforcement officers or their agents to commit a crime that he had no previous intent to commit.
                  Advising someone to "always tell the truth in the background packet" is not entrapment because telling the truth is not a crime.

Will your health insurance cover injuries you sustain performing this potentially dangerous activity?
                  Do you have long term disability coverage in case you are disabled for a long period of time?
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And the circle of life continues.......

Comment

Originally posted by patrick_leo View Post
                    You know that when you are ordered by the court to destroy drug evidence by burning, smocking it is not an approved method ;-)
                    Well, that depends on whether or not you throw the smock away, or wear it to your interview.

Busted, even when translated into Canadian!
                    #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                    Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                    RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                    Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                    "Smile" - no!

Comment

Update: I recently found a dog roaming around the streets. He is now my new police dog. I think I will also turn this into a business venture and contract my services out to any PD's that require my services. Just check out my website if you have any questions!
                      You forgot to mention the peanut butter you used to "train" the dog......
                      \

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
                        You forgot to mention the peanut butter you used to "train" the dog......
                        I have to admit, the peanut butter is for sexual gratification only. : (

Comment

Originally posted by BAinCJ View Post

You obviously make no sense. : )

Comment

Originally posted by BigW View Post
                            I'll team up and be your partner Michigan. We'll do kind of a citizens on patrol thing but we won't tell anyone we're just citizens and have no training that could possibly prevent us from harming others or getting ourselves killed. It will be great!

Also, every other Tuesday we'll get some of our mom's old pantyhose to make masks out of and dress like super heroes!
                            BigW I work alone. (I'm anti-social, sorry) However, we can certainly do Tuesdays.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
                              Michigan, you should be good to go! It was entrapment on the part of the Police when you filled out the background packet! They were fishing for pedophiles and you got caught in their net. The Second Amendment is your salvation! Daisy chain it to your court case and you should prevail!

Continue to peruse this Forum, there are many who support you and offer there $.02 without having a clue how to do the job.

Don't forget to wear your hat!
                              Thank YOU! This is exactly what I was hoping to hear.

Comment

We have an opening, I'm sure I could swing it if you're interested...
                                It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
                                Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4473 users online. 258 members and 4215 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X