Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer Shoots Dispatcher With TASER

Accidental? Sure!
    Officer Mark Lampkowski, 35, an part-time officer since 2004 with the department, resigned after a disciplinary hearing earlier this month, Police Chief Mike Neymanowski said today.
    Taser Incident
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

In all fairness-----------------------------I've known a couple dispatchers over the years that I wanted to Taze...............

Just saying
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
      In all fairness-----------------------------I've known a couple dispatchers over the years that I wanted to Taze...............

Just saying
      I couldn't possibly agree with you more...the days I actually kind of look forward to going to work are the days absent of bulls**t drama, whining, and gossip...hmmmm, I wonder what (or who) is absent those days...
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Think he will be able to get a job with another agency?

Comment

Originally posted by Stpn2me View Post
          Yes.

He has been an officer (part time) since 2002......................if the rest of his packet is pretty clean,,,,,,I wouldn't see a problem.

He had an "accident" -----it might have been fatal for that department but I bet if he wants to work, he will find another job.
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

Originally posted by Stpn2me View Post
            His boss asked him to resign without going straight to firing. And in his last statement he says: "Unfortunately, he was a good community service officer here." He really doesn't have anything going against him in this shocking story.
            Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Was he OCing? Did he have his hat on?

LOL unfortunately accidents do happen. I am glad no one was injured.

Yeah, he still has a shot at another PD, wish him the best
              "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

I always thought tasering a dispatcher was acceptable when it comes to foreplay. Oops. I am outta here. Gotta call a few dispatchers.
                Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus259
                  It sounds like it was nothing more then an accident. However, why was he "testing his weapon" in front of a dispatcher? Isn't that something you do when you equip it, or double check? I don't "test my gun" in front of my g/f, lol. That's what the range is for.
                  'spark testing' requires the cartridge to be removed and the trigger pulled. we test ours around each other all the time.
                  Originally posted by crass cop
                  Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Seems like a days off and demotion situation to me. Yeah it was stupid but......

Comment

Originally posted by BigW View Post
                      Seems like a days off and demotion situation to me. Yeah it was stupid but......
                      I was thinking the same thing; being forced to resign seems a bit harsh in this situation.
                      It's a stupid thing to do for sure; but I'm sure it happens all the time (cartridges being shot by accident; not dispatchers...)

Comment

Originally posted by BigW View Post
                        How do you demote or suspend a part time officer?........................you terminate them.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

Just saying
                          +1. I'm not sure we have enough cartridges in inventory to complete the list though.....
                          Originally posted by kontemplerande
                          Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Last week me and my district partner spent 20 minutes running around the station trying to drive stun each other (he started it). dispatcher just needs to suck it up :P

Comment

Hi. New to this forum. Thank you for your time to read this.

I was a part time officer with a local agency and well, I had to leave due to an 'accidental' tasering of a dispatcher with my ageny. It was kinda complicated but in the end, I thought it best to just leave and start anew elsewhere.

Do you think my chances of getting hired by another agency are hindered by this one little oversight?

Please give it to me straight. I PROMISE I will accept any and all feedback objectively.
                              sigpic
                              Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                              And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4505 users online. 214 members and 4291 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X