300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking crack as a political problem?

Hi I'm running for Senate in the great state of Florida! I'm not old enough to run for it, but hey I'll give it a shot

I've faced many opponents in my time from bullies in the lunch room, rude substitute teachers that kick me out, and the worst of all, bad drivers! They make me sooo nervous! Similar to my comrade JP Cusick( http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...itical-problem ) we both have had our share of struggles as you can see.

Myself I've overcome adversity at a tough time, I've lobbied for hope, change and integrity within the government for about 16 years. Being a young adult is extremely tough, especially when it comes time to take the garbage out or deal with the dishes.

Now on to my question, I've seen many kids, adults, and even seniors struggle with a crack addiction. One of my best friends loves to go hit up his 8 ball on the weekends. It breaks my heart to see him do this, but there's not much I can do short of strapping him to a chair and taking him to a mental health clinic. I think there needs to be tougher laws against smoking crack and dealing. I'm tired of driving my friend to his dealers house on Friday night. I've got 5 bullet holes in my car now and I'm sick of it.

How do you feel about this?

Thanks,
    Taylor
    Last edited by Taylor13; 05-15-2011, 04:46 PM.

I'll vote for you when you're old enough to run. In the mean time you better work on your ducking skills. 'kay?

Comment

Nice attempt at parody but I have to give you an F for NOT wanting to legalize crack and a D for me actually being able to understand WTF you are saying.

Comment

Also, you'll have to have kids with your girlfriend and do not pay your child support, then you may get a vote from your buddy in MD.

Comment

So what you're saying there garand is I need a baby mama?

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
            Nice attempt at parody but I have to give you an F for NOT wanting to legalize crack and a D for me actually being able to understand WTF you are saying.
            But doesn't that make him a perfect politician?

Comment

You also need to have a few young girls on the side and hit your wife when you get one. Don't feed your kids thats was the government is for.
              It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by Justsaying View Post
                You also need to have a few young girls on the side and hit your wife when you get one. Don't feed your kids thats was the government is for.
                I certainly don't plan on feeding them. What've they ever done for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                  I certainly don't plan on feeding them. What've they ever done for me?
                  They get you welfare money, that is what they do. But don't spend it on the children, you need to buy that really expensive car. The school will feed them breakfast and lunch so give them a hotdog for dinner. I am sure you can find free clothes for them.
                  It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                    So what you're saying there garand is I need a baby mama?
                    Yes, not only a baby mama, but babies mamas!

Comment

Originally posted by Justsaying View Post
                      They get you welfare money, that is what they do. But don't spend it on the children, you need to buy that really expensive car. The school will feed them breakfast and lunch so give them a hotdog for dinner. I am sure you can find free clothes for them.
                      You're right! I can shoplift at salvation army!

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                      Yes, not only a baby mama, but babies mamas!
                      Oh several! I shouldn't have a problem with that once I flash my food stamps in their face.

Comment

Marion Barry of DC..and they elected him for a SECOND TERM
                        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                          Marion Barry of DC..and they elected him for a SECOND TERM
                          Crack Barry served 3 terms was arrested spent time in prison and was elected again to serve a 4th term. He now serves on the City Council for ward 8. People call him Mayor for Live.
                          Last edited by Justsaying; 05-15-2011, 06:04 PM. Reason: Edit spelling

Comment

damn! didnt know the number of terms...DC must stand for "doosh City"
                            "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                            The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                            sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                            Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

I have an infection on my thumb nails, any one got any idea of how to take care of this?
                              It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4640 users online. 287 members and 4353 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X