• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handcuffed prisoner jumps out of police cruiser

http://www.wmur.com/news/27894194/detail.html

They still can't find him.

oooops...wonder how he got out..
    theres a video somewhere of a guy sliding out of the rear window, as cruiser is going down a highway, I believe, somewhere out there
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Yea it happens about once every 6 months or so somewhere in the country.
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
        oooops...wonder how he got out..
        theres a video somewhere of a guy sliding out of the rear window, as cruiser is going down a highway, I believe, somewhere out there
        It's finally been warm up here, I imagine all the windows were open to let the air in. Or maybe he got OC'd.

I saw that video in the Academy, somewhere around 50mph if I remember right.

Comment

My brother actually did the same thing as he was being transported to the jail I work at. Opened the rear door where he was after taking off the safety belt and jumping out of the explorer onto the Interstate. Yes they were on the interstate. Got ran over by the rear passenger tire, and came out of the whole thing with just a few bruises.

Comment

Wonder how he'll get the cuffs off...

Comment

Way back in the day(1970's) in Swanton, OH we had a riot...not sure what started it, but they took the cops gun away and he got punched a few times. They arrested one guy and threw him in the back of the Police car, he kicked the back window out and got away. Somebody cut the cuffs off, they never found the cops gun.
              Just pay your dues, and be quiet :-)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6087 users online. 341 members and 5746 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X