Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally a job switch!

I'm sure many people won't care, but...
    We just hired 3 more full timers and a CSO position opened up. After 14 months on my a*s dispatching, I finally got the job! I can't wait to see the open world and drive around instead of seeing partial sky out the window of a station...

Now just need to wait a few more months until I can apply and hope for a F/T LEO spot.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXzJGA8pyA0
    OPEN KEY - FINAL CALL
    To remember those harshly influenced or killed in the line of duty.

Congrats.

Hope everything works out well for you.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

What's a CSO?
        Originally posted by RSGSRT
        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
          What's a CSO?
          Community Service Officer.

Often do parking, take reports over the phone or minor reports in person, ------anything to free up a sworn officer so they can do the "cop" stuff.
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
            Community Service Officer.

Often do parking, take reports over the phone or minor reports in person, ------anything to free up a sworn officer so they can do the "cop" stuff.
            That's freaking awesome!! Congratulations!!

I wish my department had those...
            Originally posted by RSGSRT
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

congrats man!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4301 users online. 266 members and 4035 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X