Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m glad he didn’t have a gun. He might have shot her.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m glad he didn’t have a gun. He might have shot her.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...type=printable

Man beheads woman in Spanish island supermarket

A man beheaded a British woman after randomly attacking her in a supermarket on the Spanish resort island of Tenerife in the Canary Islands on Friday, officials said.
    The suspect, a homeless Bulgarian man with a police record identified as Deyan Valentinov, was captured by security guards after he ran out of the supermarket with the blood-soaked head in his hands, authorities said. The man was then arrested.
    "The attack culminated with the decapitation of the victim," Canary Islands police said in a statement. "The attacker left the store with the head in his hand and then threw it to the pavement."
    A witness told broadcaster Cadena Ser that he saw the man drop the woman's head after coming out of the store.
    "I parked my car and saw a man running out with something bloody in his hands and a security guard chasing him. He threw it to the ground, it almost hit me and what he had been carrying was a woman's head," the unnamed witness said in a radio interview.
    In London, Britain's Foreign Office confirmed the victim was a U.K. national, saying "we are now seeking further information."
    Regional Interior Ministry delegate Dominica Fernandez said the suspect is believed to have entered the shop, stolen a knife which he then used to assault and behead the woman, whose identity hasn't been released.
    Fernandez told journalists the attack appeared to be random and that the man was well known in the area. It took place shortly after 10 a.m. (0900 GMT, 5 a.m. EDT) in the southern town of Arona, about 10 miles (15 kilometers) north of the beach resort of Los Cristianos.
    Regional newspaper La Opinion reported the suspect had received treatment at the psychiatric unit of a local hospital in February after being involved in previous violent incidents.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
    - Cornelius Tacitus

How could someone have the time to cut someone's head off inside an open store?
    "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

We in the United States should ban beheading and anything that could be used for beheading. Not to mention the littering of a human head on the road.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people.

Comment

ROFL Well if we banned anything that could be used to behead someone then how in the world would I cut my nice, big, juicy steaks? Or carve my turkey come that time of year? I just think as a person I will make sure I have my gun so if someone comes at me with a big ol' knife I can just shoot them and call it a day.
        "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6629 users online. 355 members and 6274 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X