300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman Arrested

This is one caped crusader in need of a serious workout.

In a bizarre bust, police in the small Michigan town of Petoskey found 31-year-old comic book enthusiast Mark Williams dangling from a roof top - dressed in full Batman costume.

'Batman' was hauled to safety and arrested for trespassing and carrying dangerous weapons, which included lead lined gloves, a baton and some kind of chemical irritant spray.

Petoskey Department of Public Safety officials said in a statement: 'They [police] observed a male subject, dressed in a Batman costume, hanging off the western wall of the building.

'Officers gained access to the roof and pulled the subject back onto the roof.'

Police also found a, 'baton type striking weapon, a can of chemical irritant spray, and a pair of lead-lined gloves.'

The pictures show Mr Williams soon after being booked by police, who obviously could not resist the temptation to photograph him in full costume.

Police were called shortly after 1 am this morning, and spotted Mr Williams dangling by his hands from a 30 ft high building.

The self confessed 'geek' says on his Myspace profile that one of his favourite films is Batman thriller, The Dark Knight.

Under the title 'Dark But Hopeful', Mr Williams describes himself as: 'A pretty easy-going guy. I like to help people when I can, especially my friends.

'I'm into comics and action figures (YES, i suppose this would make me a 'geek', proud of it.)I like to draw.

'Some people say im pretty good at it, I dont think im THAT good, if I was it would help me pay the bills.'

Under the section titled, 'Who I would like to meet', Mr Williams adds: ' Im sick of dealing with people who are only out for themselves and only out to cause trouble and 'drama'.'

'There is already enough "drama" in the world, why create more?'

And his mom, after going down to the basement was going to file a missing persons report..............But rest assured the village has once again found its idiot.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Contrary to popular belief - this is NOT me...
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

You see this is where the "always be prepared" motto comes into play. If he'd bothered to put on his utility belt before going out he could have used one of his gadgets to pull him to safety instead of going to jail. You see boys and girls there is a lesson in everything....

Comment

Me thinks he needs to add a super heavy duty antiperspirant to his bag-o-tools asap.

Comment

This is just a shot in the dark but I'm going out on a limb and guess he's single......and girls.......available!
            sigpic
            Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
            And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Bad week for Batman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE0o5lUI7gA

Comment

How long till we get him on here asking if he can be a Cop? "But I fought crime as batman, it's the same thing"
                Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                  And his mom, after going down to the basement was going to file a missing persons report..............But rest assured the village has once again found its idiot.
                  Umm excuse me, but Batman lives in a cave... ok? Yes it's his mom's basement but it's a man cave!

Comment

Bad week for Batman
                    I love the one you tube comment "didn't the joker kill that guy in Darknight" lol
                    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

The "Petoskey Batman" arrested again:

http://articles.petoskeynews.com/201...atman_34243906

http://www.officer.com/news/10798984...ichigan-police
                      Last edited by 7th District; 10-05-2012, 01:47 PM.
                      "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." - Teddy Roosevelt

Disclaimer: The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone. They are not intended to reflect the positions/opinions of any other known person(s) or organization(s).

Comment

Petoskey's Batman and Batgirl Speak Out

"The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." - Teddy Roosevelt

Disclaimer: The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone. They are not intended to reflect the positions/opinions of any other known person(s) or organization(s).

Comment

I guess he was hanging out on a building because he didn't have change to ride the Busmobile.
                          “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

According to the Hollywood Station novels, being Batman is not a job for slackers.
                            The PSR putting out the broadcast decided to have a bit of fun with 6-X-32's call to Grauman's Chinese Theater. She put it out as a hotshot.

Flotsam and Jetsam listened incredulously when, after the electronic beep, she said, "All units in the vicinity and Six-X-ray-Thirty-two, see the woman on Hollywood Boulevard west of Highland. A battery in progress. Batman versus Spiderman. Batman last seen running into Kodak Center. Person reporting is Marilyn Monroe. Six-X-Thirty-two, handle code three."
                            --
                            Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Originally posted by RR_Security View Post
                              According to the Hollywood Station novels, being Batman is not a job for slackers.

Great book and great series. I have all the Hollywood Novel on my tablet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6326 users online. 369 members and 5957 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X